the thread about nothing...

five-heatr-768x400-1200x900.jpg

My people slanging better brand masks on the corner for $5. I don’t know what their profit margin is but I refuse ask any questions.

Speaking of good deals, I stopped by my local WSS store and found myself a pair of Fila Grant Hill 2’s for $29.99 in the clearance section. I had a $10 discount added so I only ended up paying $21.87 :emoji_thumbsup: :smile:
935220AD-E14A-488D-AE2E-0409213BAA16.jpeg

AF1F60A7-3CF8-410C-8D58-B86F0EA05BAE.jpeg

Last edited:
Kinda like those "rioters" right? Well sometimes it takes an extreme approach to bring about the change you want.

No. Wakanda wasn't facing oppression & was doing the exact opposite. Killmonger being the ranging fascist he was would've weaponized & ruined that nation. Homie even had all the heart shaped herbs burned so there wouldn't be a successor.

Meh, sounds like he was gonna use wakanda and vibranium to fight white supremacy in the rest of the world, seeing as thats where he grew up and experienced it. I aint mad at it.

But maybe you're right, he could have ruined Wakanda in process.

Lil funny story that just happened

Fell asleep watching TV on the couch. Woke up from a dream about someone trying to break in. Get up to go take a ****. As soon as my buttcheeks hit the seat sounds like someone kicking in my door. I rocket up off the toilet and run upstairs to my bedroom. Flip on the lights and grab my pistol. All the while my wife’s sound asleep. I say to her “You didn’t hear that”? Looking downstairs as I go to check on my daughter across the hall who is also still asleep. Shine my flashlight into her room and there is the noise. This 6 foot chalkboard that hangs on the wall fell off and took out a bunch of random stuff in her room.

So now I am back on the couch wide awake watching TV. Any movie recommendations:lol:

Last edited:
Is Killmonger an anti-villian? He had a just cause that I agreed 100% with.
He is. I thought his motif was misguided but I saw myself making the same call.
Mbj tho is a bit cringey at times, but he fills sits with screaming queens.. Disney noticed. He ain't done in the mcu.

Back
Top Bottom