the thread about nothing...

I would do the same but feel like if I am in a foreign country where I know nobody, it could be kind of scary.

It’s easy to meet other tourists when travelling solo in any relatively popular places even if you’re not doing hostels and what not.

Now if you’re in a non-touristy area, it might be tricky to meet people, but i’ve never felt really scared when travelling solo despite being in sketchy places.

It’s easy to meet other tourists when travelling solo in any relatively popular places even if you’re not doing hostels and what not.

Now if you’re in a non-touristy area, it might be tricky to meet people, but i’ve never felt really scared when travelling solo despite being in sketchy places.
Where have you been to alone?

in touristy spots, most locals speak english to a certain level especially in the philippines

Really easy places to travel actually.
Oh yeah communication isn't my main concern, we have translating apps these days anyway. I am more worried about getting finessed and abducted. :lol:

Oh yeah communication isn't my main concern, we have translating apps these days anyway. I am more worried about getting finessed and abducted. :lol:

you might get finessed for a couple of bucks but the chances of getting abducted in touristy destinations are probably the same as if you travel in the US :lol:

you might get finessed for a couple of bucks but the chances of getting abducted in touristy destinations are probably the same as if you travel in the US :lol:
I want to go to London and Brazil, but hearing what happened to tourists at the recent Olympics and World Cup makes me uneasy.

CapitalIlliterateAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom