the thread about nothing...

i5worzcq1jn51.jpg

tenor.gif

DAMN someone just made popcorn in the office and walked down the hall with it. Ain't even fair, I don't want popcorn but I do now since smelling it.

Ahem.....story time:
Decided to treat myself to some kicks since I got a gift card from a focus group. A shoe that would normally be easy to get has flew off digital shelves due to our current state of affairs so after some shopping around I found a decent price on Stadium Goods in NY. With shipping I would only end up paying retail. They get here in 2 days and they send me the wrong damn size :smh: .

So I reach out to them and they tell me to send them pictures, psssh, so I send them and they give me a label to ship them back. They got them Friday but they tell me it could take up to 10 days to see the charge reversed. So while waiting I notice the price of the shoe dropped. They also sent me a coupon for the inconvenience which makes them even lower than what I purchased the first time (still over retail). Took a shot and brought them and they're the right size. Anyway heres pics for the beasts

20200909_142347.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO

Something like the Reebok shroud

20200916_140251.jpg
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Whoa, I’m feeling that design. Looks like Shawn Kemp 2020 update, just remove the Question logo and replace it with Kemp’s font. Dude, I can totally see Reebok produce something like this. They need designers too, you’ve seen they pretty much rely on their retro catalog. Nice work, I’m loving the details and everything.

Back
Top Bottom