the thread about nothing...

In fact that was just boring for both lol
No alchemy, the kind which waits the man to do the entire job...I am not your gigolo :lol:
Some women just wait like dead bodies...or maybe they were ? :nerd::stoneface: I like real women not girls playing women, and this girl had a baby, what a world...
Some folks just submissive. legit my type fr
unless you talking deadfish.
at least verbalize...

Sublission
Some folks just submissive. legit my type fr
unless you talking deadfish.
at least verbalize...
Submissive doesn't mean inactive, she was inactive plus she doesn't want to do some stuff, it feels like playing a demo of a new video game in stores with a dysfunctionnal pad while other dudes waiting for it and of course you can't tell them about it : they wouldn't trust you...

And about submissive which want us to strangle them, I never felt comfortable with their request...

Didn't even notice the co op map post inspired this vision lol

Sublission

Submissive doesn't mean inactive, she was inactive plus she doesn't want to do some stuff, it feels like playing a demo of a new video game in stores with a dysfunctionnal pad while other dudes waiting for it and of course you can't tell them about it : they wouldn't trust you...

And about submissive which want us to strangle them, I never felt comfortable with their request...

Didn't even notice the co op map post inspired this vision lol
Imma end up with a god damn totalitarian relationship lmao and y'all talk about that male submission stuff.

Personally was talking about womens'
I have nothing in common with a macho but I dislike to be submissive too
Yeah i get you but I, as far as I'm concerned, am pretty much the self-erasable kind of dude when facing authority.

Edit: feminine authority here.

Re-edit: I was initially talking about women too lol.

Chief ? Not sure I understand, what do you mean ?
Screenshot_20210203-062217_Chrome.jpg

Lol, nah but all seriousness. I was just curious if you smoke weed..

Kind of ironic how they put skinny women and try to make us think they do eat Cheetos, if she did eat them, the tension on set would have been like :

Ok guys we got only one take, it's a big effort for her so please be efficient

Ashton Kutcher aged well but what happened to the girl I used to find attractive as a teen in That's 70's show ?

Men we all will have our revenge when we'll look better than women of our age / at least I hope so

Didn’t say it was a scandal either...

it didn’t say it wasn’t either?(it wouldn’t lol)

.... but It did say he’s continuing to work on other projects and be an Executive officer for amazon (meaning he’s still working)

read next time my G

In fact that was just boring for both lol
No alchemy, the kind which waits the man to do the entire job...I am not your gigolo :lol:
Some women just wait like dead bodies...or maybe they were ? :nerd::stoneface: I like real women not girls playing women, and this girl had a baby, what a world...

Man I just recently had to cut off this broke *** chick. First date I took her to this authentic Mexican restaurant... she claimed she didn't eat pork or red meat, but then proceeded to order one of the most expensive dishes that came with chorizo, and she added steak and shrimp. Ok, whatever, but I'm not buying your ****in ice cream. She came over afterwards and we had a few drinks and a blunt, she had the nerve to ask me for a beer to go and I just looked at her... :stoneface:

The next date I went to her house and she was supposed to cook. Drove my *** an hour to Kentucky, thinking she was about to throw down. This ***** has the audacity to try and cook me a ****ing frozen turkey burger. I don't eat turkey substitutes, no ground turkey, turkey bacon, etc... if it's not on a sandwhich or on Thanksgiving I'm not eating it, so she made these frozen burrito things and managed to burn them. Ended up just going to Buffalo Wild Wings and bought us dinner to go. ALso had to bring my own weed and alcohol again.

The last time I saw her I invited her back over my crib. Made rib eye, baked potatoes and asparagus. Smoked, drank... smashed again, but she refused to give me head. The sex was boring so that was a wrap for me after that. Haven't spoke to her in weeks but then she started following me on instagram. I can't be ****ing with these broke *** *****es man.

Back
Top Bottom