the thread about nothing...

DYsWsYfVQAAn-ri.jpg

Expecting a package from Fed Ex today. A truck pulls up to my neighbor's, drops off a package and drives away. I check the status of my package thinking he got the wrong address, but it's still out for delivery.

Why?

They always be having multiple trucks in the same area. I’ve seen 2 trucks from the same company delivering in my complex multiple times.

Pays to pay for express my boy
No pun intended

jk
Expecting a package from Fed Ex today. A truck pulls up to my neighbor's, drops off a package and drives away. I check the status of my package thinking he got the wrong address, but it's still out for delivery.

Why?

Why?

where they also delivering to other houses when you seen them?

lots of times when you see trucks out early those are drivers that deliver time sensitive stuff like refrigerated items or medications etc.

also stuff end up on wrong trucks so drivers will deliver it if its in the area.

I was at Jackson State when that joint dropped. Couldn't go 4 hours (literally) without hearing that song somewhere.

This chick I knew threw a stripper party at a club. **** must have played like 20 times that night.

Back
Top Bottom