the thread about nothing...

Mad shifts in mood recently. I would not call what I feel as bliss, but I'd also say content isnt accurate either as it has a negative connotation attached too often. So whatever is just a step above content then it just swings to not depression...close i guess. Regrets. Helplessness. Uselessness. Lack of foresight.

****s wack. Need it to shake.

I miss fried chicken, and fried fish, and French fries. **** I miss fried food in general

Me too. Fried food is the worst food for diabetics :smh:
I’ll do it once in a while but only if I’m taking my medication before eating fried food. It helps keeping the blood sugar numbers lower. I swear everything that tastes good is bad for you......*sigh*

I haven’t got a haircut or beard line up since I got back from my trip
That was March 15.
I’m really letting myself go and I don’t like it

On a separate note
Went to Joshua tree yesterday for a 1 day trip.
I honestly loved it
7526847F-D64C-459D-B837-413478343289.jpeg
C03E4D4B-8219-4978-B37C-A6A427A585A7.jpeg
9259215C-5A4E-4961-AEFD-08A3FF9F4A19.jpeg
47883D95-C4E8-4148-A817-40495B4137AB.jpeg

Those are sweet too but I like to see a clean land on a back side flip or a normal hard flip.

How about you? What trick do you think it looks rad?

Hard flips are one of my favorite tricks because there are different ways you can tweak it. Brandon Turner got best trick of the year for doing it switch down Wallenberg.

Last edited:
Shot out to me for NOT gaining weight during the pandemic. :pimp:

my man! I gained weight (quickly) initially during quarantine but dropped weight after I put real pants on once and they didn’t quite fit like they used to...now I’m actually slimmer than pre-quarantine and,I’m more in shape from peloton and lifting out of boredom.

:lol: at the “Kiss your best friend challenge”. Every straight dude turns into Terio at Popeye’s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom