the thread about nothing...

normally and for the last 5 years, swimming, gym workout, basketball, tennis, walking/sprints/jog, pc gaming, toy figure collection, shoes, movies/shows,eating at restaurants.
formerly I was doing amateur photography.

as far as toy collection goes, it's Transformers, Final Fantasy, StarWars. I might pick up the black suit Superman once it becomes available. also, the custom Cloud Strife/Daytona set.
You got a G1 Optimus Prime?

Man i am high as hell. There's no way the 2nd part of this video was made sober. I feel seudced and controlled rn, literally felt like I couldn't break eye contact w/ her & was unable todevert at all when it got weird metallic face at the 2nd after the weird 2nd part. I Feel iLke she might've just mk ultra'd me:

Idk why but you struck me as the “high off life” type.

You got a G1 Optimus Prime?
no, I'm more into the ThreeZero version. I'm saving up for the premium scale Bumblebee. though the gold DLX edition bumblebee looks amazing, considering doubling up since I get the regular DLX version bumblebee. I'm also into combiners. got 2 copies of Volcanicus/Dinobot Combiners, it's awesome but Shuraking is a monster (probably the best combiner right now).

I'm seriously considering diving on Macross again whether getting the Rick Hunter VF1 or go big on the SDF1 but comtemplating on switching to Gundam RX-78 (deciding between MG or PG class). going back and forth with Voltron 84 for years now since Bandai is constantly releasing new iterations year after year and still expensive as hell, the GX-88 Voltron is also amazing. never got into Mazinger Z but my older brother would surely love it.

my friend is a collector of Kamen Rider.

FINAL VANILLA FULL VERSION 6.0 (name your price) :

6 AM till 5 PM was sleeping :rofl:
need to change this
-
About violent headaches, not violent as mentioned before in the thread, but yes, with trouble vision and vomiting, and the only thing that helps me when I have this is to vomit, to drink water in order to not be deshydrated, and to stay in bed in the darkest I can with no noise, trying to sleep, on my left side, because when you're in anything like vomit zone
, you don't want to stay on your back
like Jane in Breaking Bad adviced Jesse
then if it goes better eating in order to get some energy and stay calm
-
About mines, I would mention stomach, vision, sound, everything is connected, so maybe it would happen if I eat something bad for me like once some meat not cooked enough at work years ago (I have no longer experimented to eat at work after this, or for a very short period, and I don't want to know what they add in their sauce as it's not especially good and your stomach is in a bad condition after it), if I play too much a certain type of video games, some are not problems even for a long period, at least for my stomach, not for my eyes, but some make me sick or could make me sick, every FPS before real 3D exists, the Doom era, Duke Nukem 3D, all this kind of stuff where your character moves fastly and you feel like the weapon is also moving, as I also have seasickness, it also could be from eyes fatigue, and from sound, I can't stand some kind of sounds, it could irritate me, I have to use ear plugs and total darkness in order to have a good sleep, because I'm disturbed by sounds not only people make as I live in apartment, but also by the noise made by the dwelling itself, and it's not even like if it was made of wood, because doors made with wood for example, couldn't be closed exactly the same way in function of humidity, so sometimes you could hear the sound your door is closed sometimes not and be asking yourself "did I really closed it ?"

BETA DEMO WORK IN PROGRESS V 1.3 (for free, didn't DEMO in capital letters size your attention ? or is it because everything is in capital letters, oh I see now):

6 AM to 5 PM slept
C:\Headaches\vision\vomit\sleep\bed\darkness\side\stomach\sound\FPS\did I mention I could no longer use a hoover because of its noise ?

pc.jpg

FINAL VANILLA FULL VERSION 6.0 (name your price) :

6 AM till 5 PM was sleeping :rofl:
need to change this
-
About violent headaches, not violent as mentioned before in the thread, but yes, with trouble vision and vomiting, and the only thing that helps me when I have this is to vomit, to drink water in order to not be deshydrated, and to stay in bed in the darkest I can with no noise, trying to sleep, on my left side, because when you're in anything like vomit zone
, you don't want to stay on your back
like Jane in Breaking Bad adviced Jesse
then if it goes better eating in order to get some energy and stay calm
-
About mines, I would mention stomach, vision, sound, everything is connected, so maybe it would happen if I eat something bad for me like once some meat not cooked enough at work years ago (I have no longer experimented to eat at work after this, or for a very short period, and I don't want to know what they add in their sauce as it's not especially good and your stomach is in a bad condition after it), if I play too much a certain type of video games, some are not problems even for a long period, at least for my stomach, not for my eyes, but some make me sick or could make me sick, every FPS before real 3D exists, the Doom era, Duke Nukem 3D, all this kind of stuff where your character moves fastly and you feel like the weapon is also moving, as I also have seasickness, it also could be from eyes fatigue, and from sound, I can't stand some kind of sounds, it could irritate me, I have to use ear plugs and total darkness in order to have a good sleep, because I'm disturbed by sounds not only people make as I live in apartment, but also by the noise made by the dwelling itself, and it's not even like if it was made of wood, because doors made with wood for example, couldn't be closed exactly the same way in function of humidity, so sometimes you could hear the sound your door is closed sometimes not and be asking yourself "did I really closed it ?"

BETA DEMO WORK IN PROGRESS V 1.3 (for free, didn't DEMO in capital letters size your attention ? or is it because everything is in capital letters, oh I see now):

6 AM to 5 PM slept
C:\Headaches\vision\vomit\sleep\bed\darkness\side\stomach\sound\FPS\did I mention I could no longer use a hoover because of its noise ?

pc.jpg
I'm glad I'm not suffering much from migraines anymore but I guess that's because I was a heavy coffee drinker before.

I'm glad I'm not suffering much from migraines anymore but I guess that's because I was a heavy coffee drinker before.
Maybe you found it : I drink coffee a lot

EDIT : And don't expect me to send a pic, I have already tell too much

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2 : Funny how kids are the only ones with birds which noise don't disturb me, I'm happy to hear kids or birds as it's mostly about "happy sounds"
Too much XP in virtual narcissism, I'm glad I'm not like that in real life :lol:

Last edited:
no, I'm more into the ThreeZero version. I'm saving up for the premium scale Bumblebee. though the gold DLX edition bumblebee looks amazing, considering doubling up since I get the regular DLX version bumblebee. I'm also into combiners. got 2 copies of Volcanicus/Dinobot Combiners, it's awesome but Shuraking is a monster (probably the best combiner right now).

I'm seriously considering diving on Macross again whether getting the Rick Hunter VF1 or go big on the SDF1 but comtemplating on switching to Gundam RX-78 (deciding between MG or PG class). going back and forth with Voltron 84 for years now since Bandai is constantly releasing new iterations year after year and still expensive as hell, the GX-88 Voltron is also amazing. never got into Mazinger Z but my older brother would surely love it.

my friend is a collector of Kamen Rider.
I see, I know the g1 series can get expensive and they fly off the shelves. I know in my teenage years I was heavy into Gundam Wing kits but accessibility wasn't what it is now so I kind of got out of it. Had a couple Zoids models (Liger Zero) and the quality for the price of those were amazing but once I got out of the show I just lost interest.

I had 3 voltron sets as a kid and that was one of the first times I kind of took better care of my stuff. Those things were not cheap and they were ****ing huge. I always loved the original macross saga I remember seeing an og skull squadron veritech fighter (Roy Fokkers) that looked beautiful in this one store called power gamer. Always meant to get it but I kept forgetting about it. Wouldn't mind collecting toys/models again but I'm running out of space as is

I see, I know the g1 series can get expensive and they fly off the shelves. I know in my teenage years I was heavy into Gundam Wing kits but accessibility wasn't what it is now so I kind of got out of it. Had a couple Zoids models (Liger Zero) and the quality for the price of those were amazing but once I got out of the show I just lost interest.

I had 3 voltron sets as a kid and that was one of the first times I kind of took better care of my stuff. Those things were not cheap and they were ****ing huge. I always loved the original macross saga I remember seeing an og skull squadron veritech fighter (Roy Fokkers) that looked beautiful in this one store called power gamer. Always meant to get it but I kept forgetting about it. Wouldn't mind collecting toys/models again but I'm running out of space as is
the only thing I didn't like is that there's not enough Rick Hunter VF1s but more Roy Fokker. nothing against Roy Fokker since he's the best VF1 pilot and possibly the more popular in terms of VF1 sales. I'm more into the underdog average guy Rick Hunter and possibly the main reason why Macross' popularity took off aside from Lynn MinMay (lol). last time that I saw an OG VF1 toy was back in 4th grade and I was salivating heavily on seeing it. most of us can only afford looking at the comics.

I think you might have heard about bigbadtoystore site. I pop out there once in a while to browse what they have.

the only thing I didn't like is that there's not enough Rick Hunter VF1s but more Roy Fokker. nothing against Roy Fokker since he's the best VF1 pilot and possibly the more popular in terms of VF1 sales. I'm more into the underdog average guy Rick Hunter and possibly the main reason why Macross' popularity took off aside from Lynn MinMay (lol). last time that I saw an OG VF1 toy was back in 4th grade and I was salivating heavily on seeing it. most of us can only afford looking at the comics.

I think you might have heard about bigbadtoystore site. I pop out there once in a while to browse what they have.
I mean Rick did inherit it eventually and he ended the series with it unless I'm mistaken so it makes sense. I personally hated preferred the head on Roy's myself

In the 1950's the U.S Government gave an artist LSD as part of an experiment. They monitored him for a period of time and every few hours they had him draw a portrait of the Doctor who administered the LSD to see how it would affect his drawings. These are his drawings over time...

Some footage of the artist and doctor

Was at a lounge last night , bought a girl a drink and card got denied like 3 times ..... gave them another card from the same bank but different account , denied again . She like “you just want me to pay for the shots” 😒 that was respectfully disrespectfu

pulled out a card from a different bank , at this point I’m nervous as hell . Went through though .

That was embarrassing as hell 😂😂😂

You know it's dark when you just connect yourself at an IRC as a man without picture and a random guy send you a message and his nickname is something like "I like to have it in mouth" but in french :rofl:

I'm super happy to not being a woman when I see this kind of persons...

Back
Top Bottom