the thread about nothing...

True talk, I would even try to look more poor than before, but nothing like some real "rich" people I know who don't spend any money for clothes, no, the opposite, dressed like a "poor" : Nike, Levi's, urban like already, so you would never know because I observed some people who having money, and in general, they're dressed very soberly, so be dressed too soberly could becoming suspect for initiates :rofl: You got to find a balance, no luxury brands, never, but the casual dude, not the one who tried to act like he has no money, but the one who has no money but still wants to be a little bit stylish :D
exactly. and spare yourself from the supposed lottery curse of going broke shortly after winning the lottery.

Texas is really is about to go the whole opposite way with gun laws. :wow:

RIP to the first people to die in a pedestrian shootout because someone thought someone else was shooting and just started shooting too. :smh:
EDIT:HOLY ****!!! I didn’t even think about the police. That’s leaving to door wide open for, “ I thought he had a gun!”

Last edited:

RIP to the first people to die in a pedestrian shootout because someone thought someone else was shooting and just started shooting too. :smh:
EDIT:HOLY ****!!! I didn’t even think about the police. That’s leaving to door wide open for, “ I thought he had a gun!”
This is going to become a big, big, issue.

We been had this in Oklahoma. In fact the Gov just signed something declaring Oklahoma a 2nd amendment sanctuary state.

About 2 yrs ago, there was an incident at a Seafood restaurant called Louies where a gunman was threatening and 2 different "good guy gun owners" put him down. I think thats more an exception though because in my head that sounds like chaos waiting to happen

Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm for the first time, this show is great.
I just started a month ago. On season 4 now. I really liked it but It got old to me. It's like Larry purposely tried to annoy the viewer.
The show is basically him being annoyed with everyone's quirks and calling them out on it but he wants everyone to put up with his quirks. Throw in a storyline and there you have an episode.

Anyone do the Progressive Snapshot insurance discount program? How was your experience? Reading the pros & cons on it before signing up.

I just started a month ago. On season 4 now. I really liked it but It got old to me. It's like Larry purposely tried to annoy the viewer.
The show is basically him being annoyed with everyone's quirks and calling them out on it but he wants everyone to put up with his quirks. Throw in a storyline and there you have an episode.
Yeah I enjoy it, but I like The Office and It's Sunny in Philadelphia more since there's more of variety of characters.

Man this west elm souk wool rug has several dogs worth of dog hair in it. I sweep it 4 ways everyday and get enough to make a whole nother dog then I am still able to get the same amount the next day.

Larry David really had a 8 - 10 year old act like he was gay. That's about as ballsy as dropping the n word once every other season.

20210428_171924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom