the thread about nothing...

A quarter into Espanol.
1st language is English.
How about you?

everytime I try I dont get too far, I know it's mostly discipline but it just feel like its a grind and nothing is actually clicking.

you taking a class or self taught?

everytime I try I dont get too far, I know it's mostly discipline but it just feel like its a grind and nothing is actually clicking.

you taking a class or self taught?
2 app's.
Watch YouTube, classroom style in my room.
Friends & google(a little).

Retaining the information isnt my problem. The speed bump for me is constantly practicing it with someone.

Once my local JC opens up I plan taking a class or pay through a local adult school.

IMG_3305.PNG

yall be learning other languages?
No, I used to learn english and spanish at school, hip hop helped me a lot for english, but even if my level is far from perfect, with forums, hip hop, readings, I succeed to maintain it as I can, even if I'm constantly lacking of vocabulary, thanks to google translate to help me, and the fact I am chatty on the Internet helps, as this aspect feeds my need to maintain my level. Plus the fact english is the language you have to know is precious.

I used to be good at spanish, but it didn't last long as I was lazy and in France I have no way to maintain it easily. Used to try italian at school, sounded good to my ears but was too lazy, I had to give up. Arab and german languages sound both harsh to me, but maybe it's a cliché.

I would like to speak and understand perfectly english / spanish / arab.

English for reasons I mentionned. Arab because it would be useful as where I live we are mostly Whites / Blacks / Arabs (or assimilated Arabs, North Africans to be specific).
And spanish because it's the most beautiful language when it comes to my ears. I have no children but if I had ones I would like them to speak perfectly french as I love this language, very demanding, still learning words everyday, and english + spanish. If they knew these 3 ones and wanted later to go to the US, they would still have a link with their roots, and they would have known 2 languages permitting them to be integrated (and if they manage to be able to speak both like Americans and British on demand, it would be perfect, because it's maybe the same language, but it doesn't sound the same at all...Already said that but, not talking about street dudes for sure, British talk in a way for us to understand them, that's how I feel it, everything is articulated a lot, the opposite of spanish I think, because when I heard spanish be talked, it was always with some velocity...But again, must depends on regions, as our reference is Spain, not South America)

Anyone do the Progressive Snapshot insurance discount program? How was your experience? Reading the pros & cons on it before signing up.
I did back in 2014. There was a hack circulating on the internet around that time that let you cheat it into thinking it was plugged in your car when it wasn't.

I need to watch..
I haven't watch a lot yet, but I think they even talk about lucid dreams, which is a theme no one talks in real life while it's something interesting for me
-
EDIT :

" During a sleep paralysis experience, the person wakes up unable to move or speak. The only active muscles are the eye muscles and the respiratory muscles. The sensation is similar to that of a daydream. The attacks are most often short and do not exceed a few minutes. "

Who have already experimented this ?

Back
Top Bottom