the thread about nothing...

I love how Jesse in S4:E5 saved Mike and how being in contact with a positive character helps him to be more confident, he clearly suffered from toxic relationships, his friends, Jane (is there a worldplay if he would have marry Jane?), Walter, it's great how Andrea and Mike could show a more positive image of him, once he just accepted the situation, he became resilient and dealt with it like a soldier, still funny to see the bad guys aren't talkative in this show while all the non criminal ones keep speaking, which means crooks like Saul or murderers like Jesse and Walter are not really considered as criminals, Jesse and Walt killed people in some situations, but that wasn't a psycho thing like Gus with the cutter. Mike is for me the best or one of the best characters along with the one portrayed by Robert Forster, quiet strength, no need to talk or act too much, and this simplicity made them unhateable, even if Mike dealt with various people like Gus, Saul, Jesse, Walter, he never did it personally, that was his job, and that what made him so great, he, from what I remember, is not a victim of his emotions like Walter or Jesse, coldness but in a good way.

Been bored like crazy the past couple days. MVIS cashout is the only highlight of my week.

Now, im over here fiending to buy a gt63s. Cant convince myself to drop $170k for a car off impulse. Let alone $170k.

b55.jpg

kanye seems like a adidas kinda guy.idk thts just me.

This guy called it back in 07

I say no way Nike makes a sig Kanye shoe.
Nike has never done a shoe for any celebrity, or person for that matter that wasn't an athelete.
The only thing that could come out of this would be NikexKanye similar to the Doom or Quasimoto or a pack like Guns N Roses etc.

Me personally would like Nike to stick with Athletes.......the last thing I would want is the door to open for such possibilities as a K-Fed Dunk!
Aged like milk

I don't remember what I was watching, but I remember being annoyed that it got interrupted for that Bin Laden announcement.

Back
Top Bottom