the thread about nothing...

I don't think so as I do it naturally if I do like the video and as Blue Mamba said, it's rather annoying, but all big YouTubers doing it, so is it possible to become big without asking for it ? I don't know, because a lot of people just don't think about hitting the button, they don't care and don't see what the big deal is
The algorithm bro

I try to eat a few cereal bars but I have to make sure they have less than 200 calories, otherwise I’ll have a few celery sticks and sometimes even put them in a blender and include a little water (it must be filtered water). Finally I add 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder and begin to make a smoothie. As my smoothie is being prepared, sometimes I’ll have 2 slices of cinnamon raisin toast heating up. When the toast is ready, I’ll add a little grass fed butter.

With the ceareal bars you are essentially eating candy bars with a mask on. You might want to stay aesy from those .

I come in peace.

whattup tan.

i've been busy these past few months, mainly making 1/12 scale basketball uniforms with my colleagues for Medicom MAFEX Michael Jordan.

IMG_7048.jpg

i got really busy with that one that i wasnt able to make stop motion clips. but i was lucky enough to have time to make one last weekend

My birthday was really chill.
Spent the day with my mom and my daughter.
Really enjoyed staying in. Went to church today and went to get my Covid shot today.
I’m honestly just happy to see another year of life 🥰
No need to have an over the top birthday all of the time, especially since it becomes harder to spent time with parents when your grown and busy. Happy birthday man.

When you are watching a YouTube video and you hear someone telling you to smash the like button, does that influence y'all in any way?

the term is cringey but if what I was watching was useful/entertaining I always press like. But I rarely subscribe

Back
Top Bottom