the thread about nothing...

Whatever happened to that dude that used to rep Bape hard and then he would go into Supreme and say “F Supreme, I’m an ape.” Or something like that. He had a lisp and on one video he ran up on Jonah Hill and was hugging on him.

I must only have liked a handful of videos tbh, I used to only use it to save videos before they added lists.

I dont really hit like too much in general tho, if its funny or cool ill appreciate it but dont feel obligated to hit like.

I think that's just from growing up without social media maybe idk.

IMG_3610.PNG

Probably because he's showing them no attention bc he knows he can't afford to entertain them. Showing zero attention makes some of them very intrigued.
U can pay them hoez no attention when u got money as well

But if u get play when u broke, then u should be able to get more play when the money piles up

When you are watching a YouTube video and you hear someone telling you to smash the like button, does that influence y'all in any way?
Not one way or the other, it's standard procedure for almost any youtube video. However I have been positively influenced to do so when the creator said "if you enjoyed the video hit the like button, if you didn't then press the dislike."
It's the same marketing idea but it comes off as more genuine.

Probably because he's showing them no attention bc he knows he can't afford to entertain them. Showing zero attention makes some of them very intrigued.
No bs. I’m fat and ugly and have bagged some baddies by subtle flirting then completely stopping. It’s like it makes them want to make you flirt or give em a spin when they can’t get or maintain your interest

Yeah, same w/ how I sleep, I'd rather do it on the floor bed, and I stopped giving a damn about that 3 second rule when I started hiking. Well really it depends on the floor I dropped it on. There's certain places that if I drop food especially on inside spaces, I ain't eating it.

I get it. Never on high traffic areas, lol. This Covid **** has me tossing away anything I drop now. I’m not taking any chances.

I got descrimanted against a few years ago by an indian guy at a gas station somewhere in colorado. Didnt even know i was being discriminated against until my girl told me

i basically asked for the keys to restroom and the indian guy hesitantly gave it to me. He was making snarking noises and talking **** but i didnt noticed cuz i needed to piss and i was pretty lit from da weed

came back to give the guy the keys and he seemed nicer but i still didnt really noticed, whatever, “maybe he had a bad day” i said bcuz i tend to give ppl the benefit of the doubt

after like an hour later my girl told me he was giving me attitude cuz he thought i was mexican. She said she didnt wanna ruin my high by telling me at the gas station cuz i have a tendency to speak my mind and call ppl on on their bullshiit. Shoutout to my girl

Back
Top Bottom