the thread about nothing...

Underrated movie. Picked it up for $4 at FYE.

676E09E7-3D79-4779-86BD-D765F8BF5418.jpeg
This version is great too. Very poetic how Denzel's character still chooses to take the train home from having what was probably the worst day of his life lol. You ever watch the original version from 1974?

This version is great too. Very poetic how Denzel's character still chooses to take the train home from having what was probably the worst day of his life lol. You ever watch the original version from 1974?

Love that part. Mayor tells him to take his car home, which he can turn on the siren if he wants.

Didn’t know there was an earlier version of this. Going to have to check it out. Thanks man!

It's fun to watch and the women are attractive and feminine. That matters, whether people want to admit it or not.
I was watching that a long time ago. I got my 2 favorites in international events, Russia and Brazil. really hot women. and none of that #metoo, #lgbtq, #feminism crap that is being highlighted nowadays. women are being admired for what they do and look their best and none of those political agenda.

Love that part. Mayor tells him to take his car home, which he can turn on the siren if he wants.

Didn’t know there was an earlier version of this. Going to have to check it out. Thanks man!
Yeah I'd be all over that offer, hectic day or not screw mass transit especially the MTA lol. Yeah, so when I watched the remake years ago, after finishing it & researching it some, I found that there's an OG version to it. Not as fast paced, nor as sharp but oldschool NYC setting has it's charm & appeal with dated outfits & such lol, you'll see. Don't want to reveal too much for you but we'll def chat about it once you've watched it

Back
Top Bottom