the thread about nothing...

That friend who confided in me last month that she was having suicidal thoughts seems to be doing good now. The mood swings have stopped and she seemed pretty happy the past couple weeks. Yesterday she invited me over to her dorm to watch an HBO crime documentary about that notorious US 'suicide by text' case, which seemed pretty weird to me given her own circumstances but luckily it didn't turn awkward.

Tell me why I was just peeing and a little gray mouse came out. My man. Piss is everywhere.
I could imagine my co-worker in that situation. She really has a massive case of rodent phobia. I could relate considering I have a phobia of my own and its really bad for me.

He was great basketball player at one point. He has the best modern day Nike shoe line behind Kyrie, imo. PG has consistency issues. He figures that out, and he's gucci. Worth the gamble.

Why does Paul George have a sneaker line?
Because Harden left Nike so he was plan B

He was great basketball player at one point. He has the best modern day Nike shoe line behind Kyrie, imo. PG has consistency issues. He figures that out, and he's gucci. Worth the gamble.
People forget how dirty Indiana PG was. If the Clips don’t win the title this season, I wonder if Nike keeps going with his sigs. Maybe they’ll drop him for Ja Morant.

Needs to cut them braids and beard too. All that heat on his face is affecting his play.
He was balling pretty recently. He’s really good in the regular season and needs to bring that in the playoffs

Damn IG gonna disable my account again.... PISSED!
6F9EB291-5270-4A77-95F7-D0A43F7B7F5A.jpeg

Damn IG gonna disable my account again.... PISSED!
6F9EB291-5270-4A77-95F7-D0A43F7B7F5A.jpeg
What for? I can give you the contact info for someone who runs an IG unbanning service but I don't know how much he charges. He's a shady dude but I know he gets it done.

What for? I can give you the contact info for someone who runs an IG unbanning service but I don't know how much he charges. He's a shady dude but I know he gets it done.

i posted a story from 4yrs ago where some dude was live streaming him smashing... all i did was repost it and boom warning and banned.

Back
Top Bottom