the thread about nothing...

this kengan asura is pretty bananas... :smokin

just got into this. yall got similar recommendations?
kengan_ashua_140_8.jpg
haven't finished the anime yet but it's somewhat similar to Baki. haven't finished Baki either since I have to watch it by myself.

Wife and I finally got our 2020 stimmy. Our 2019 taxes where jacked up causing us not to get it. They finally fixed it and within like a week, we got notified that a check would be mailed out on May 14th(today). I go and check the mailbox this evening and that sucka was already in there. Perfect timing :pimp:

Last edited:
Wife and I finally got our 2020 stimmy. Our 2019 taxes where jacked up causing us not to get it. They finally fixed it and within like a week, we got notified that a check would be mailed out on May 14th(today). I go and check the mailbox this evening and that sucka was in there. Perfect timing :pimp:
Did you guys file 2020 or nah?

I just filed 2019 hoping itd get my stimmy rolling. Well, I'm sitting at a week and nothing to show.

Now im assuming if I do my 2020 that might be the trigger, but given the option to claim no stimmy on the 2020 taxes I really dont know what the hell to do.

Could really use 2 stacks right now.

Did you guys file 2020 or nah?

I just filed 2019 hoping itd get my stimmy rolling. Well, I'm sitting at a week and nothing to show.

Now im assuming if I do my 2020 that might be the trigger, but given the option to claim no stimmy on the 2020 taxes I really dont know what the hell to do.

Could really use 2 stacks right now.

After they fixed our 2019, I checked the "get my refund" page on irs.gov about a week later and that's where it told me we where getting a check mailed (the 3rd stimmy). We are filling our 2020 taxes this weekend and when we filed, it gave us the 2nd stimmy towards what we owed for 2020. The 2nd and 3rd stimmys are based on 2019 filings. If you just filed your 2019, i guess all you can do is wait. But, keep checking irs.gov for a status.

Don't know if people here is using it, but love "f.lux", it permits you to change the brightness of your PC screen according to what you want, so when you are tired and plan to go to sleep soon, you can set up to some yellowish tint, as when you just woke up, and when you really need to be focused, you can desactivate it or set it to normal white tint. Very useful, as normal tint is quite agressive for eyes...Just remember to set it off before purchasing some items or you could be deceived :lol:

slam dunk.jpg

because it reminds me of myself and basketball.
i'm not sure i knew this was an anime, but the manga definitely got me into 6's specifically the infrared's. The materials they used on the varsity red pack was fire, especially the black pair. The suede on those felt like some nb ****.
QONVIyz.gif

Then they dropped the "infrareds" back in 2014, but the "infrared" was damn highlighter pink! I dead stopped buying new JB/Nike releases until like a 2 or 3 months b4 joining this site. I needed y'all. I wasn't used to sneakers (not yeezy's or coveted retro's) selling out in seconds & reselling so high. That kith 997 release really ****ed my head up. 6 different variations of the 997 sold out in hours. I put the release off about 30mins to get some rxtra sleep, thought the 997s fusions would still be up. Nope. Soldout & was reselling for like 320 :smh:. Ended up getting them for like $140 after this dork tried to play me.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of hair cuts. Much prefer my hair to just grow and do whatever it will do. That said, when I was growing up, my cuts were 15 bucks. I'm talking preteen, teenage years. Even early 20's.

Turn 23, 24...price now 20 bucks. No problem. Reasonable. This included facial clean ups too.

Turn 30....cuts are 35 bucks. Okay. Yall pushing it, but I'm a grown man with a steady job that pays okay, so hell, worth it. Even toss a 5 dollar tip if I like the job that was done cuz I'm grown now n ****.

That price is no more.

Got my **** cut first time since covid. 40 bucks. Whatever, just dont expect a tip.

But that wasnt even the worse.

Got my son's first hair cut in late fall of 19. 15 bucks. Was fine for me.

Got his **** cut today. 25 bucks. 25. For a ****ing 3 year old. Gave dude 40 and he gone ask me how much I need back. Bruh, 15. I need 15 back.

Daddy's bout to go to youtube barber school in this piece.

i'm not sure i knew this was an anime, but the manga definitely got me into 6's specifically the infrared's. The materials they used on the infrared pack was fire, especially the black pair. The suede on those felt like some nb ****. The one the was
QONVIyz.gif

I dead stopped buying new JB/Nike releases until like a 2 or 3 months b4 joining this site. I needed y'all. I wasn't to used sneakers not yeezy's or coveted retro's oos'n in seconds & reselling so high. That kith 997 release really ****ed my head up. 6 different variations of the 997 sold out in hours. I put the release off about 30mins to get some rxtra sleep, thought the 997s fusions would still be up. Nope. Soldout & was reselling for like 320 :smh:. Ended up getting them for like $140 after this dork tried to play me.
it was an anime. too bad they couldn't continue it though. I believe the creator passed away after finishing the manga on the inter-high tournament, if I'm not mistaken.

Don't know if people here is using it, but love "f.lux", it permits you to change the brightness of your PC screen according to what you want, so when you are tired and plan to go to sleep soon, you can set up to some yellowish tint, as when you just woke up, and when you really need to be focused, you can desactivate it or set it to normal white tint. Very useful, as normal tint is quite agressive for eyes...Just remember to set it off before purchasing some items or you could be deceived :lol:

I have that setting on my phone once it hits 10pm. It’s useful and I’m able to sleep good even when I do some reading in bed :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm not a fan of hair cuts. Much prefer my hair to just grow and do whatever it will do. That said, when I was growing up, my cuts were 15 bucks. I'm talking preteen, teenage years. Even early 20's.

Turn 23, 24...price now 20 bucks. No problem. Reasonable. This included facial clean ups too.

Turn 30....cuts are 35 bucks. Okay. Yall pushing it, but I'm a grown man with a steady job that pays okay, so hell, worth it. Even toss a 5 dollar tip if I like the job that was done cuz I'm grown now n ****.

That price is no more.

Got my **** cut first time since covid. 40 bucks. Whatever, just dont expect a tip.

But that wasnt even the worse.

Got my son's first hair cut in late fall of 19. 15 bucks. Was fine for me.

Got his **** cut today. 25 bucks. 25. For a ****ing 3 year old. Gave dude 40 and he gone ask me how much I need back. Bruh, 15. I need 15 back.

Daddy's bout to go to youtube barber school in this piece.
I never went to the hairdresser since I started to cut my hair myself, which means in something like 2003/2004 I think, now I have two devices : one for the hair, one for the beard, the one for the hair got to be plugged, but it permits you to not having to hurry or having to care about the battery, and the one for the beard using battery. In fact, it could maybe take more time to do it with the one for the beard as it is less large, but I prefer its result as it is more short. I could sometimes make my appearance vary by removing beard entirely or not, but anyway I didn't use a razor, neither for my cranium or my face. Almost twenty years of not spending money for the hairdresser. Plus when you don't got to spend money you could do it very frequently. Devices are cheap too. It really deserves to do it ourselves if we don't need something elaborated. For someone who would go to the hairdresser let's say once a month, 20*12=240, 240 times in 20 years, then with minimum and maximal prices you mentionned :

240*15 = 3600 $
240*40 = 9600 $

And this, only for someone who would go only once a month, but when you like to have your hair short, perfection in my opinion is about each week or twice in a month...

480*15 = 7200 $
480*40 = 19 200 $

Twice a month during 20 years, let's say a median of 12 000 $ then...

Back
Top Bottom