the thread about nothing...

I asked Amy about yet another brunette coworker and guess what, turns out she’s lesbian as well. This is getting ridiculous, at this rate I should probably just ask if there are any straight brunettes besides the vice-chairwoman. :smh::lol:
Hetero women like us : they love cash :rofl:
You surely find a woman for you anywhere else, and it's not a so good idea to chase where we work, I'm in a similar situation, a lot of women but no way because if I do things bad my "career" is ruined :lol: plus anytime you're a minority just stay low key :rofl:

Last edited:
I hate reunions, staying quiet 95 % of the time, disagree with one thing, argue, but not changing anything. Some chief was like we got other stuff to see, I was like I remained quiet for all the reunion, this is important to me and I'ld be short. Problem is when you trying to do things well, some don't realize your efforts, which means you got to do another way, and THEN they would see I tried to do it correctly. As they're not empathic, let's talk about facts, and we would see. You don't care about how people feels with this or that. That's okay. Let's play differently. You let me no choice, I give you the opportunity of being human but now I do have to be cold, about facts, and I hope this way I would have what I'm looking for because it is exhausting. No one wanted to do one thing. You do it since 2015, but now you can't take it anymore, so you got to be heard. I can't respect chiefs asking us to listen to their bs all day every day and except us to not say what we got to say...

I forgot to post this neat Street Fighter II shirt found at Marshalls for $7.99 8) I ended up getting one for me and my bro.

Front
1BB5ED98-AE26-4BF8-BFDF-7CF7D4FE2D1A.jpeg

Back of shirt
EAAFCD70-AFDA-4956-8E58-1286A226DAEA.jpeg
Do you play guitar?

Some chiefs just want the money, not the responsibilities, never said it was easy to be a chief, but you got the power and don't try to change things ?

I remember at high school a guy was thinking I was a metal head because I'm White and I was wearing some leather jacket like Neo in The Matrix, I found it funny from him to think like that when he "tried to act hetero with some urban style" as some years after I learnt he was gay, so even this proved he was wrong about clothes and personality :lol: now I'm wearing some urban clothes, normal people, not thugs, are astonished when they hear me being polite :rofl: Urban clothes are definitely associated to a bad imagery here...Thanks to the delinquents or criminals wearing that way...

Consequences would not be the same :lol:
Because our president is clever enough to not react as we could except, if it was Sarkozy the guy who slapped him would have a lot of troubles, and even worst for Trump I think, I was thinking about Poutine, no one would dare to do this to him...

note to self: never wear anything that makes other people think that you are part of the village people.

village people.jpg

as far as that incident in France is concerned, I would never allow that to happen. get that guy made an example of. torture him and make him atone for his action in the street like this, with a cowbell alongside.
GpMvX3.gif

:emoji_flag_cp:nly :emoji_flag_mf:ne flag :lol: and it's quite rare, because when people asking people about their origins I rarely heard "just French".
It must be like this in all cities I guess, only exceptions could be countryside

Survivalists-GTASA-HD.jpg

People, in memory of this video

Put your flags please :smokin

whenever I hear something regarding a french flag, it always brings me back to this movie reference.

I asked Amy about yet another brunette coworker and guess what, turns out she’s lesbian as well. This is getting ridiculous, at this rate I should probably just ask if there are any straight brunettes besides the vice-chairwoman. :smh::lol:
or you can just have this setup instead.
3some.jpg

story here is that the 2 women are lesbian partners and Ross is the surrogate father.

I just remembered a particular scene from a movie regarding some illicit sexual conversation. this scene is where the guy is pretending to be gay and the woman thought that he is gay, so the conversation is more like a typical girl talk. if you and Amy had this kind of conversation, I would understand how hard it can really get.

Hetero women like us : they love cash :rofl:
You surely find a woman for you anywhere else, and it's not a so good idea to chase where we work, I'm in a similar situation, a lot of women but no way because if I do things bad my "career" is ruined :lol: plus anytime you're a minority just stay low key :rofl:
I typically pay for a woman out of courtesy and interest. although I must say, the investment should be reciprocated, in some way whether paying for food, coffee or liquor or some form of affection. some times, women do the first move. in general, I do or men do as customary. although upon that first move, it's a wait and see kind of thing. don't waste your money if that first act is not acknowledge immediately. some women are manipulative and would expect more. so it's also the best idea to cut to the chase and make it clear if the lady asks for another refill.

Back
Top Bottom