the thread about nothing...

ydpr0qdrye471.png

Stocktwist is the only platform so far where I use the block button
We are supposed to be over there talking about finance and ideas on how to get this money

Some dudes want to troll and talk crazy to complete strangers

I’ll pass

At least let it be informative

Edit: also I know for a fact it pisses them off
Like I’ll reply like
“Let me go ahead and use this block button right quick” :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I just remembered a particular scene from a movie regarding some illicit sexual conversation. this scene is where the guy is pretending to be gay and the woman thought that he is gay, so the conversation is more like a typical girl talk. if you and Amy had this kind of conversation, I would understand how hard it can really get.

I need to verify my age on my Youtube account, it's age-restricted. Could you clarify your point?

Yeah that's why they are supposed to take prenatal vitamins. Baby literally drains all the nutrition from the mom.
yeah. babies are like vampires. they drain you with everything you got. food, milk, time, money and even downtime with the mom. basturds ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

speaking of dental works, just talked to a co-worker last night at work and man, she got screwed over by their dentist recommending some expensive unnecessary dental work for her young son. these dentists are criminals.
Yeah that happened to me when I was young.. I had so much unnecessary dental work done.. they didn't recommended a procedure that will benefit me as a adult which I'm paying the price now..

It would've been nice to have my wisdoms removed..

Google Roselyn Sanchez Boat trip banana.

GOT Dayum I forgot how fine she was!
She was looking mighty fine in that clip :pimp: :emoji_fire:

sneeker sneeker
Amy tends to provide a lot of details in our sex conversations so yeah it's not just hard but impossible for my fantasies to not go wild.
She's not out here giving visual demonstrations or anything but she definitely paints vivid pictures, I'll put it that way.

Yeah that happened to me when I was young.. I had so much unnecessary dental work done.. they didn't recommended a procedure that will benefit me as a adult which I'm paying the price now..

It would've been nice to have my wisdoms removed..

I just had my wisdoms removed a couple of weeks ago. did it because my wisdoms were more serving as a sewage trap and affecting my other teeth causing cavities and bad breath. even more so was it's difficult to brush and floss to clean them. while the anesthesia did wonders as far as the pain management goes during the procedures, the next 2 days were brutal considering I was feeling the effect of the anesthesia and til now still have a locked jaw which is annoying. I still have some really strong codeine which I only took 2 tablets for 2 days since it makes me feel really high. I'll have them for emergency for other things.

I just had my wisdoms removed a couple of weeks ago. did it because my wisdoms were more serving as a sewage trap and affecting my other teeth causing cavities and bad breath. even more so was it's difficult to brush and floss to clean them. while the anesthesia did wonders as far as the pain management goes during the procedures, the next 2 days were brutal considering I was feeling the effect of the anesthesia and til now still have a locked jaw which is annoying. I still have some really strong codeine which I only took 2 tablets for 2 days since it makes me feel really high. I'll have them for emergency for other things.
although I must say, if I only have a clear logical choice on keeping them, I would have not because I needed them, but because I know that a dental appointment would generally mean preparing yourself for a whole new level of pain.

Back
Top Bottom