the thread about nothing...

English is specially hard for something : the accent, when you write in english as a foreigner, even if you make mistakes people would understand you, but speaking english is very hard for me, even if I'ld be bad at it, it would be easier to speak another latin language like italian or spanish, because for example words like "though", "thougt", the worst part is the sound "sss" or I don't know how to call it, it's specific as "ll" in spanish. Nederland would be impossible for me. Arab if written in phonetics, I feel I would be able to learn how to pronounce correctly. Feel so uncomfortable to speak english in real life :lol: My accent must be ###### and I forgot all what I knew but I do like to rap in spanish at home alone :smokin
I think American English is easier for us Flemish Belgians (who speak Dutch) to replicate because our language contains a very wide variety of sounds. I think that makes it easier to adopt foreign accents.
I was very often mistaken for an American when I was playing videogames with US or UK friends a lot. Salty opponents regularly calling me a dirty yank etc.
Nowadays I lost my American accent due to inactivity in speaking English.

For some reason though, Dutch speakers in the Netherlands famously tend have a awful accent when speaking English.

Story about whether or not masks stop catcalling. If no one said anything to her, they would've shamed the men for not complimenting her lol

Screenshot_20210611-031536_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Again my phone tried to report someone :lol:

sneeker sneeker yes, Indian accent, I used to imitate it to my ex girlfriend as it is more easy to me to speak english with this accent :lol: I think I could barely talk like an Indian or some British but certainly not like an American, surely the tone is another problem for me, cliché about British is they articulate too much so I can do this, badly, but still.
Spanish spoken by South Americans seems more easy to me but my only references aren't real life ones, just movies...
But about the spanish language spoken in Spain : they speak real quick from what I know. And they do no efforts about other languages at all, they're known for that, and that's true. Where an Indian or a French would try to poorly speak english, the average Spanish would speak in spanish :lol:
I know I would be good at spanish in the right context or at arab if it's only about the sound because I am really too lazy to learn how to write it...

There are 3 french movies about students from different countries living together, it's rather the first one which is really about that and it's interesting because a character express something we not always realized, the way we think from the few we know could let other people mad at us, because we not always know a lot so it could be a lot of stereotypes.

kintan kintan I had it for free and tried it 2 days ago, I couldn't advice someone to buy it ( but it was my first basketball game too, so... )

Last edited:
Yesterday great gaming at FIFA, enthusiastic while streaming it then realized it failed to stream, black screen :lol:

PSG - OL then PSG - RENNES for the ones who know these teams
Not sure about the first one but 6-1 for the second in pro

Bruh I don’t remember the controls being this bad on Vice City :lol: :lol:

I was trying to shoot helicopters with guns and playing it like it was GTAV

I played that **** with a big smile on my face
The nostalgia was definelty in the building
I felt like my mom was going to bust in the door and tell me to take my *** to sleep because I had school tomorrow
You should definitely try Vice City Stories in which one you play Vic, the brother of Lance, better controls in it and you can swim, nice graphics too, especially the sunset

Last time played 2 days ago :

Lorde is a cool artist. She's better than NT's favorite Lana Del Rey.
I haven't listened to Lana's new record yet, but she perfected all of the criticisms I had on her that Norman Rockwell joint. It was genuinely excellent album, whereas w/ her other albums, they had good to great songs on them but were kinda boring as full body work. I've heard 2 or 3 projects from & they were all different & really good. She's definitely more talented at making songs. Would be a great producer for other artist.
no offense, but is she singing?
Clearly.

You should definitely try Vice City Stories in which one you play Vic, the brother of Lance, better controls in it and you can swim, nice graphics too, especially the sunset

After playing that game, it’s such a shame how they just killed off Vic in Vice City. Not even the same looking person and had an accent

can't believe these games were my jam back in the day and was amazed by the gameplay, story, and graphics. looking at it now, it looks dated. those boxy polygons surely didn't age well. I remember trying and playing Nascar with those boxy and sometimes, static wheels. :lol:

haven't played GTA V yet but hopefully soon before it becomes too dated to play.

Story about whether or not masks stop catcalling. If no one said anything to her, they would've shamed the men for not complimenting her lol

Screenshot_20210611-031536_Gallery.jpg

I feel like if this segment was to call out a problem, they would’ve offered a solution. I’m also feeling like “cat calling” is an NYC issue. :lol:

can't believe these games were my jam back in the day and was amazed by the gameplay, story, and graphics. looking at it now, it looks dated. those boxy polygons surely didn't age well. I remember trying and playing Nascar with those boxy and sometimes, static wheels. :lol:

haven't played GTA V yet but hopefully soon before it becomes too dated to play.
I don’t think GTA V will be dated for a while. It’s spanned 3 generations of consoles. GTA VI is long overdue though. Rumor is it’ll be in an updated Vice City

Back
Top Bottom