the thread about nothing...

1B54FC7D-1299-40E4-BDDB-4DD95F9EA083.jpeg

I feel like if this segment was to call out a problem, they would’ve offered a solution. I’m also feeling like “cat calling” is an NYC issue. :lol:
I am not letting you get this off, I have seen this happen anywhere I've been that has had sizable amount of ppl. And not for nothing, when women are cliqued up they do it too.

I am not letting you get this off, I have seen this happen anywhere I've been that has had sizable amount of ppl. And not for nothing, when women are cliqued up they do it too.
I’m saying tho. These cat calling videos always take place in NYC. They know where to go to get the right reaction.

I haven't listened to Lana's new record yet, but she perfected all of the criticisms I had on her that Norman Rockwell joint. It was genuinely excellent album, whereas w/ her other albums, they had good to great songs on them but were kinda boring as full body work. I've heard 2 or 3 projects from & they were all different & really good. She's definitely more talented at making songs. Would be a great producer for other artist.
Lana's isn't my style. She's definitely talented, but Lorde seems to be more versatile. She can go low-tempo beats to dance music. It's all just a matter of preference, they're both talented as hell as far a their singing abilities, but they're style is completely different than each other.

saw this clip again today and it somehow reminded me of how people behaved during the pandemic when order is not implemented. with no clear authority or figure to bring order, even adults start to behave like animals like these kids.

for some reason, Piggy seems to talk and act like Joe Biden.

Back
Top Bottom