the thread about nothing...

Almost halfway in my tapering schedule (from 800mg Tramadol down to 400mg, which is the prescribed maximum dosage) but if anything, the opioid withdrawals are getting worse.

On a positive note, my coworker/friend Amy came by my house to check on me and watch some Netflix but to my surprise she brought a letter, which contained an individual passage from nearly all of my coworkers.
At the most recent meeting, the co-founders of our organization (one of which is the girlfriend of one of my closest friends) suggested drafting that letter as a way of showing support for my attempt to confont my 6-7 year on-and-off gross abuse of my opioid painkillers and get my body used to the prescribed dosage of 400mg Tramadol again.

So that letter was really appreciated, especially the amount of effort everyone put in it. Those passages weren't just 2 sentence 'good luck' messages.

Again, I really couldn't have asked for a better work environment.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to some of these kid bands. Some of these kids were maybe 10 years old dissing each other in their music :lol:

ABC was my **** in 6th grade. I remember seeing them perform at the end of an in living color episode. I remember getting some fila boots and a starter jacket and bucket hat lol all the high school chicks thought I was so cute

Almost halfway in my tapering schedule (from 800mg Tramadol down to 400mg, which is the prescribed maximum dosage) but if anything, the opioid withdrawals are getting worse.

On a positive note, my coworker/friend Amy came by my house to check on me and watch some Netflix but to my surprise she brought a letter, which contained an individual passage from nearly all of my coworkers.
At the most recent meeting, the co-founders of our organization (one of which is the girlfriend of one of my closest friends) suggested drafting that letter as a way of showing support for my attempt to confont my 6-7 year on-and-off gross abuse of my opioid painkillers and get my body used to the prescribed dosage of 400mg Tramadol again.

So that letter was really appreciated, especially the amount of effort everyone put in it. Those passages weren't just 2 sentence 'good luck' messages.

Again, I really couldn't have asked for a better work environment.
Unless the fact when they're " L " we're taking a L too :nerd: :lol:
Jokes aside that's nice to read this, and all efforts put to get rid of some bad habits plus as you say not generic messages but people taking time to write something really about you

Need to time traval not for save the world or #### like that but we got to know how this beef will end :smokin

homme-d-affaires-frottant-ses-mains-89179095.jpg

EDIT : It is important to say I mean to explain the following :
to save OR for saving but certainly not FOR SAVE

pedantic-man-having-coffee-600w-291649280.jpg

EDIT 2 : travel*

There is no beef or war.

He's just a lost one.

He looks for attention.

Will get none going forward.
Need to time traval not for save the world or #### like that but we got to know how this beef will end :smokin

homme-d-affaires-frottant-ses-mains-89179095.jpg

EDIT : It is important to say I mean to explain the following :
to save OR for saving but certainly not FOR SAVE

pedantic-man-having-coffee-600w-291649280.jpg

Sad but true hip hop is really pop nowadays.
It really doesn’t have anything to do with it being pop. We did this to ourselves as soon as people start talking about folks are too old to rap. Hip hop the only genre with an age limit. Of course you is eventually going to get bored or grow out of it at some point, you know more about what they’re are rapping about than they do.

Bought another pair of NB 1080v11's. My pair is on its last leg. Should be in next week. Clifton 7's are starting to feel sluggish after 50miles. They're comfortable but during the runs they start to feel weighed down which is wild cause they're lighter than my 1080v11's. 1080v11's also feel more responsive when I need to pick up the pace. Kinna wanted to try some other shoes but the ones I had my eye on don't come with a wide option.

Todays run
Screenshot_20210721-193325__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210721-193327__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210721-193330__01.jpg

Always wanted that CW 9’s.
Makes me think of this pair of XX9

xx9.jpg

EDIT :
I passed on them at $100 from the Nike Outlet. They felt like bricks, zero comfort. I kinda regret it but they need to do better with their cushioning.
Yes, I feel the same for most of J's I used to have, except these beauties, XX9 are very comfortable but done with fragile materials though
It's crazy but XX9 came with a particular odor I do like, I don't know if it has anything linked with the glue or something else

It really doesn’t have anything to do with it being pop. We did this to ourselves as soon as people start talking about folks are too old to rap. Hip hop the only genre with an age limit. Of course you is eventually going to get bored or grow out of it at some point, you know more about what they’re are rapping about than they do.
That too most kids today wouldn't listen to PE or NWA.

Back
Top Bottom