the thread about nothing...

Todays Run. Good weather.
Screenshot_20210913-165559__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210913-165602__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210913-165605__01.jpg

I am so blazed rn, but the neighbor a few houses down is repeatedly saying "you better call the police rn, or i'm gonna kill him! i'm gonna murder his ***." I hope I don't fall asleep b/c this is interesting.

I got a black eye 🙃
Had a soccer game today and jumped to head a ball. The other dude jumped as well. Hit my eye with the back of his head. Now I gotta show up to my second day of work with this big ol bruise on my eye 😂

I got a black eye 🙃
Had a soccer game today and jumped to head a ball. The other dude jumped as well. Hit my eye with the back of his head. Now I gotta show up to my second day of work with this big ol bruise on my eye 😂
Time to let them think you're a brawler in order to have peace :rofl:

I get those same spam bogus emails & from Amazon too occasionally
the only bogus thing I received directly from amazon is billing me monthly for a service that I don't even use nor registered. Amazon can be really shady especially for Prime members. if you aren't careful enough on looking closely at your monthly credit statement, they are taking money from you in small quantities without your knowledge. I got my money back though after I confronted them with it and easily settled the matter. I guess they are aware they got caught with their monkey business. not sure if Amazon will get reprimanded or penalized for that by the trade dept.

on the otherhand, when it comes to spam bogus emails/amazon/orders/parcels, I receive them every now and then. it's annoying as hell as it fills up my emails.

That's always like that, women we are interested in are never single, and if they are they're not interested or they'ld be source of problems :lol:
It's easy for women to be in couple, so for the finest ones even more so...:frown:
I know they say no one chose his/her sexuality BUT I'm sure there are men who were exhausted of chasing ladies and just told themselves #### this I'm "into" men now :rofl:
Bisexual the ones who couldn't be single for too much long time

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg
it goes both ways. it's the same with men when women would talk about men that they are interested in are also taken. typically when women tell you that, it's a sign that, I want you and want to be your other woman.

as far as frustrated men goes, it is also true that the stress of chasing women could lead to 2 types of bromance.

A month later - I won my damn eBay case with the kid trying to call my shoes fake.

Probably didn’t have the money at the time, or realized that I already knew what’s up when I called him out on it,

All this for $50 :lol:

A month later - I won my damn eBay case with the kid trying to call my shoes fake.

Probably didn’t have the money at the time, or realized that I already knew what’s up when I called him out on it,

All this for $50 :lol:

Had a guy do a paypal chargeback or whatever for 2 dusty old jeans I sold for like $60. Really? For $60? I aint even bother to check if I won the case. :lol:

I sneaky have a face tat, it's more so an easter egg. Just one of those things you'll notice when you do.I have a star on my neck that I feel is misplaced b/c I wanted it be hidden completel, but aside from that I don't regret my tattoos. Though I am likely to get the one star removed sooner than later.

I sneaky have a face tat, it's more so an easter egg. Just one of those things you'll notice when you do.I have a star on my neck that I feel is misplaced b/c I wanted it be hidden completel, but aside from that I don't regret my tattoos. Though I am likely to get the one star removed sooner than later.

Where is it exactly?

405. Used to eat that **** for breakfast when I was playing high school ball. Now I can't feel my legs, or ***

Nice - I believe my best was 475 - 2 sets of 3. I fell off - haven’t hit those numbers in a long time.

Stay consistent! Keep doing those accessory work and cycle it.

what’s your height and weight?

Had a guy do a paypal chargeback or whatever for 2 dusty old jeans I sold for like $60. Really? For $60? I aint even bother to check if I won the case. :lol:
I've had a chargeback case once where the guy tried to scam for $20, not even joking. "Unauthorized payment dispute" for 20 dollars. I've had about 8 or 9 chargeback disputes I believe, won all of them.
The worst someone tried to pull was $600 but I saw it coming from a mile away and decided to gamble and scam him instead. I put up a Kik username for sale that would go for around $300 at most at the time and some shady dude contacted me with a $600 offer straight out of the gate. To me this meant he was obviously going to file a false 'unauthorized payment" chargeback claim on Paypal after buying it.
More importantly, the immediate offer of more than double its value made it clear that he was also a gigantic moron who would never in a million years win a chargeback. Just to make sure, I asked him to pay with Bitcoin first but naturally he refused. I sold him the account and sure enough within a few days I got the email that he had filed an "unauthorized payment" chargeback claim.
It turned out the dumbass didn't even use a VPN when making the payment. It was done on his home IP and then he expects to win a chargeback by claiming his account was hacked lmao.

To top it off, when I sold the account to him I lied about including the "OG (original) email", which can be used to recover access to the account. So after I got my $600 back I just used the actual original email to also take the account back from him so he couldn't get a single dime of his money back by reselling it.

I've had a chargeback case once where the guy tried to scam for $20, not even joking. "Unauthorized payment dispute" for 20 dollars. I've had about 8 or 9 chargeback disputes I believe, won all of them.
The worst someone tried to pull was $600 but I saw it coming from a mile away and decided to gamble and scam him instead. I put up a Kik username for sale that would go for around $300 at most at the time and some shady dude contacted me with a $600 offer straight out of the gate. To me this meant he was obviously going to file a false 'unauthorized payment" chargeback claim on Paypal after buying it.
More importantly, the immediate offer of more than double its value made it clear that he was also a gigantic moron who would never in a million years win a chargeback. Just to make sure, I asked him to pay with Bitcoin first but naturally he refused. I sold him the account and sure enough within a few days I got the email that he had filed an "unauthorized payment" chargeback claim.
It turned out the dumbass didn't even use a VPN when making the payment. It was done on his home IP and then he expects to win a chargeback by claiming his account was hacked lmao.
what a gigantic moron indeed.

Nice - I believe my best was 475 - 2 sets of 3. I fell off - haven’t hit those numbers in a long time.

Stay consistent! Keep doing those accessory work and cycle it.

what’s your height and weight?
6'1 235 (may be a pound or 2 less or more my last body measurement was like 2 weeks ago)

When this process started I was 272. The goal was 230 but the trainers their informed me I would be losing muscle mass so I'm good where am at just need to tighten a few spots. Think the highest I ever hit was 450 but I was able to complete a 8 reps of it so it may have been a little more but I never went past that. I weigh less than I did in high school and it feels great, need to stop ****ing around and hit these dating apps

Back
Top Bottom