the thread about nothing...

x2tq1wns5fn71.jpg
1631640656841.gif

it goes both ways. it's the same with men when women would talk about men that they are interested in are also taken. typically when women tell you that, it's a sign that, I want you and want to be your other woman.

as far as frustrated men goes, it is also true that the stress of chasing women could lead to 2 types of bromance.

Video blocked here

There are mainly two types of situations, the one you have the context to see a woman daily and discuss with her every day, so if she likes you, it could lead to something more easily that the second situation in which you see a woman randomly and might never see her again so you've got to be quick to react but you don't want to disturb her too, this second case is complicated but I like to think if it works it could be great, very romantic in a way.

And when you're talking with a woman a lot, you could like her and learn a lot about her, and if it's not possible because she has someone, it could be easily accepted if the friendship with her permits you to have good conversations with her.
Plus, the people we talk to, and how we talk to them, affect how a woman we like could see us, another reason to be popular, because if she already likes you, then you both meet someone you know and this person acts with you like if you were someone extraordinary, that could help. Otherwise, sometimes to be disliked could help too, it depends on your attitude. If people trash talk about you when you're not there, a woman hear that, then she talks to you and you never talk badly about other ones, it could help too...
She didn't like me or something but once something like this happened to me, people were trying to manipulate a woman when I wasn't there, I didn't think good things about them but I have never told her, and she did realize things by herself.
So it could be a good strategy too, don't talk badly about others, by principle or to have more success with women :lol: even if as I said she wasn't interested here.

6'1 235 (may be a pound or 2 less or more my last body measurement was like 2 weeks ago)

When this process started I was 272. The goal was 230 but the trainers their informed me I would be losing muscle mass so I'm good where am at just need to tighten a few spots. Think the highest I ever hit was 450 but I was able to complete a 8 reps of it so it may have been a little more but I never went past that. I weigh less than I did in high school and it feels great, need to stop ****ing around and hit these dating apps

what did you do to get rid of the dirty bulk?

what did you do to get rid of the dirty bulk?
Drastically lowered foods that
  1. We're sodium rich
  2. Fried
  3. High in Saturated Fat
  4. Cholesterol
  5. Increased vegetable intake
  6. Cut out red meat completely
  7. Worked out early in the morning (between 5:00 AM and 8:00 AM) 4 days a week
Didn't start doing cheat meals till over a month later and that was like twice a month at most aside from holidays. Started this in March although I was cutting back on red meat for years

I to by from floats from the fastfood place called "Cookout" and I'd almost always get a surprised reaction when I'd ask for Sprite float :lol: It's the best kind.
Definitely. My local spot has great Sprite floats. I remember this one time I ordered a large sprite float and I caught the guy putting Diet Sprite. I was like wait, hold up. You using diet sprite? He was like yeah, why you want regular sprite? I was like yeah.

I don’t want no diet sprite. I need my sugar. :lol:

I don’t know how to explain this, but Tostitos taste like gentrified tortilla chips. Once I was introduced to Mission chips, or even some of the organic store brand chips, I realized how much I was missing out.

Drastically lowered foods that
  1. We're sodium rich
  2. Fried
  3. High in Saturated Fat
  4. Cholesterol
  5. Increased vegetable intake
  6. Cut out red meat completely
  7. Worked out early in the morning (between 5:00 AM and 8:00 AM) 4 days a week
Didn't start doing cheat meals till over a month later and that was like twice a month at most aside from holidays. Started this in March although I was cutting back on red meat for years
The older I've gotten, the more I love steak. I can cut the other crap but me and steak in this til the end.

Video blocked here

There are mainly two types of situations, the one you have the context to see a woman daily and discuss with her every day, so if she likes you, it could lead to something more easily that the second situation in which you see a woman randomly and might never see her again so you've got to be quick to react but you don't want to disturb her too, this second case is complicated but I like to think if it works it could be great, very romantic in a way.

And when you're talking with a woman a lot, you could like her and learn a lot about her, and if it's not possible because she has someone, it could be easily accepted if the friendship with her permits you to have good conversations with her.
Plus, the people we talk to, and how we talk to them, affect how a woman we like could see us, another reason to be popular, because if she already likes you, then you both meet someone you know and this person acts with you like if you were someone extraordinary, that could help. Otherwise, sometimes to be disliked could help too, it depends on your attitude. If people trash talk about you when you're not there, a woman hear that, then she talks to you and you never talk badly about other ones, it could help too...
She didn't like me or something but once something like this happened to me, people were trying to manipulate a woman when I wasn't there, I didn't think good things about them but I have never told her, and she did realize things by herself.
So it could be a good strategy too, don't talk badly about others, by principle or to have more success with women :lol: even if as I said she wasn't interested here.
hope this one doesn't, it runs longer though.

Started work today
I got one of those manly man jobs
Come home dirty with oily hands and dirt under the finger nails >D>D>D>D

with that said **** the work force
But I’m going to do until I get to where I want to be

get off work at like 2 AM wtf bruh:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom