the thread about nothing...

I might be not objective as I dislike her a lot :lol:
You easily put up two candidates for her top 5 worst pictures too lol.

It's weird to me though...a lot of news articles I see about Beyonce will use that pic of her in the black dress as the preview pic from the article and I'm just like...why? It's a really bad picture for her. Shes looks every bit of an aged mom in it. Not that there's anything wrong with being an aged mom...

Beyonce looks like Maya Rudolph trying to be Beyonce in that picture.

Also, even it's a well known fact, origins could help : I knew a woman from West Indies telling me something about her daughter of 30, I was shocked, so I asked her age : she was 50 !
And she was really fresh for this age. While Whites and Arabs and general aged faster than Asians / Blacks. I can't tell for Latinos as there are not a lot there.
But Whites and Arabs have wrinkles quickly in general.

You easily put up two candidates for her top 5 worst pictures too lol.

It's weird to me though...a lot of news articles I see about Beyonce will use that pic of her in the black dress as the preview pic from the article and I'm just like...why? It's a really bad picture for her. Shes looks every bit of an aged mom in it. Not that there's anything wrong with being an aged mom...

Beyonce looks like Maya Rudolph trying to be Beyonce in that picture.
Yes, when I saw the answer of tr1ll I had to ask myself if I didn't were just orientated by my primal thought :lol:

I think overall I tend to agree that a man will age a more "gracefully" than a woman.

That said, i just finished up Modern Family. The person who aged best on that show was Juli Bowen easily. Phil and Jay aged pretty roughly. Expected for Jay but was surprised Phil was looking as aged as he was.

Yeah, and to this point, Sofia Vegra looked aged as well and I feel a lot of has to do with what you're saying here.
Juli Bowen for some reason looks the same. possibly due to make-up and how she keeps her body type at that level.

Also, even it's a well known fact, origins could help : I knew a woman from West Indies telling me something about her daughter of 30, I was shocked, so I asked her age : she was 50 !
And she was really fresh for this age. While Whites and Arabs and general aged faster than Asians / Blacks. I can't tell for Latinos as there are not a lot there.
But Whites and Arabs have wrinkles quickly in general.
I believe it has to do with diet and too much sun exposure. plants wither under the sun. whites in general loves to tan their skin, arabs are always exposed to hot and sunny elements in the desert. it's no wonder the skin turns up like sandpaper. Black complexion won't turn any blacker and Asian/Latinos have the benefit of being in the middle complexion thereby masking any sign of overexposure.

Nah, black skin can definitely bet blacker.

Every ****ing summer my mama would look at me and say "Boy you SMUTTY!!!"

My kids lightskinned...and that summer shade is real.
I got 3 complexions. 2/3 of the year, I'm fair skinned. 1/3 of the year, I'm like medium roast. doesn't take long for me to change color under the sun even in spring. I'm like a chameleon. anyways, I stay indoors most of the time so that's contributing to my fair complexion for most of the year. if I stay outdoors, people would be all over my tan complexion. I guess it has to do with how your skin adapts to the environment as well. some people would just turn red or experience sunburn under the sun.
as far as getting blacker than black, I was referring to this....
dark-skin-model-melanin-goddess-khoudia-diop-8.jpg

Love the heat but hate to stay under the sun, I prefer the shadow, heat when you're in the shadow is the best.
I'm rather pale but I just don't like to sunbathe anyway, it is not the reason why, just another reason why.
I don't understand people taking uv sessions, you're pale you're pale, it's not a disease or something :lol:
It used to be a criterion of beauty, just wait 10 or 20 years, everything is a cycle, I still have leather jackets :lol:

So...yall rocking with the mental health day for Biles or did she quit? I know what I think...

Back
Top Bottom