the thread about nothing...

I've got a coworker who isnt super computer savvy but will take the time to cross strike words that are wrong in an email as opposed to just saying "didnt mean that, mean this".

So itll be "blah blah blah ̶D̶i̶d̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶, meant this"

Generally speaking it just makes her emails more confusing than ehar they already are. And I'm sure it takes like an extra 10 mins in her reply to do all that crap.

Song content and the first six words of your response scared the **** out of me for a second
Yeah...it is as bad as it sounds. I do not wonder why I'm a perv.

EDIT: I cant count to six. Definitely thought it was a reference to song content and age. I'm stupid.

Last edited:
I think when “astrology”, they automatically think about horoscopes. I don’t even know how that became a part of it. The definition of astrology is the study of the position of the stars and how it effects people. It has nothing to do with predicting how your day is going to go.
The actual science you’re referring to is astronomy
Astrology is the spiritual nonsense

The actual science you’re referring to is astronomy
Astrology is the spiritual nonsense
Nope.

C5F02791-BE8E-4003-8DCD-755A52AE56CA.jpeg

I literally roll my eyes whenever someone asks me that or anything related. I just give them the “oh word thats crazy” and change the subject. :lol:
Luckily it almost never happens but if some woman does bring it up I just try to leave and find someone else asap
I can't hear something that's just as dumb as flat earth theory and just continue talking to them

Back
Top Bottom