the thread about nothing...

Anybody else been seeing ladybugs everywhere ?

“Ladybugs are considered a symbol of good luck and happiness. When you see a ladybug it could be a sign of change and an announcement of good fortune and true love. This magical creature is a messenger and bearer of the best news and gives blessing to those that see it.”

When you’re driving and you can see the person behind you in your rearview mirror talking to themselves. 🤨

g7lu20uy6dy71.jpg

I do like that. Those adjectives were all subjective and subject to change to begin with.

The bigger problem is that we define someone's entire existence based off of a few snippets or thoughts on specific subject matter. Ben Carson is a great pediatric neurosurgeon and I'd never take that away from him, but when he opens his mouth about just about anything else it all goes downhill.

Same goes for Neil DeGrasse Tyson who constantly over-reaches and tries to speak as an authority on things he has no expertise in.

Damn younger brother just broke the news to me that he just dropped out of grad school. I mean he's been struggling the past year or so, but thought he would see it through.

He should still be good, but definitely his earning potential just took a hit. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom