the thread about nothing...

Heckling athletes is normal but wishing someone to die is too much.
Fans don't know when or where to stop. Some of them think just because they paid for a ticket gives them the right to harass/threaten & insult athletes. That's no way to behave. I personally have never been but my younger brother went to MSG for a Knicks game years ago. I remember he told me a lot of the stuff fans were saying to the athletes was straight up vile, disgusting & uncalled for. Props to pro athletes across the board for tuning that nonsense out cuz God knows it ain't easy. Like you said rooting against or heckling athletes is one thing but wishing them to die is wayyy over the line.

FFD-5VCXEAwKdJ7

Fans don't know when or where to stop. Some of them think just because they paid for a ticket gives them the right to harass/threaten & insult athletes. That's no way to behave. I personally have never been but my younger brother went to MSG for a Knicks game years ago. I remember he told me a lot of the stuff fans were saying to the athletes was straight up vile, disgusting & uncalled for. Props to pro athletes across the board for tuning that nonsense out cuz God knows it ain't easy. Like you said rooting against or heckling athletes is one thing but wishing them to die is wayyy over the line.

I was a hardcore basketball fan many years ago and we do get emotional when it comes to winning or losing. we say stuff like... MF, Go Die, Bastard, hurt him, etc.... other fans go way overboard and say much worse than those. some even involve players' family which to me was a low point. as far as Lebron's reaction is concerned, was his complaint as valid as when he elbowed Stewart?

He’s an Australian shepherd. Either a toy or mini, he’s not done growing yet so not sure, I think he’s gonna end up being a toy size tho
That’s my boy Oso aka El Oso Hermoso
That’s so nice man, congrats! Makes me want to own another pet but I’ve sworn all off because it hurts so much when they pass. I had two dogs and was lucky enough to love them for 15 years.

At what point is this considered "creepy"🤔 this type of talk wouldn't fly with a lot of women. This is the type of stuff men have gotten cancelled over. I know he's a comedian but even they aren't safe now.

Yea, the whole time I was thinking it was out of line.

I think she looked uncomfortable, but that could just be how I viewed her reactions.

Back
Top Bottom