the thread about nothing...

Yea, the whole time I was thinking it was out of line.

I think she looked uncomfortable, but that could just be how I viewed her reactions.
That's the thing. They "gotta" LOOK LIKE they don't like it to avoid looking slutty. And we never know if they really don't like it or just putting on a front.

0526c4e87c5f671cfc892f1f29d85b6d.jpg

t1.jpg

well, she wore that kind of attire. what does she expect? these women act like innocent while wearing provocative attire.

well, she wore that kind of attire. what does she expect? these women act like innocent while wearing provocative attire.
I've mentioned it before...I am not able to hear anything posted on niketalk. So I pressed play cuz I'm stupid and after about 10 seconds of silence I said to myself "she shole got them thangs out there." Enough to the point that I can see how some men would assume shes comfortable talking about them.

It is a line I wouldnt really touch though. Not how I interact with folks.

I was a hardcore basketball fan many years ago and we do get emotional when it comes to winning or losing. we say stuff like... MF, Go Die, Bastard, hurt him, etc.... other fans go way overboard and say much worse than those. some even involve players' family which to me was a low point. as far as Lebron's reaction is concerned, was his complaint as valid as when he elbowed Stewart?
Yeah I get what you mean. Mf is the go to & bastard too lol. Involving family is lowest of the low or wise sexual cracks at their wives. D.rose was on the Knicks when my brother went & he was inactive for the game. My brother told me fans were like"you're a ***** *** cripple & your *** can't beat me in a fight so watch me while I **** your wife" & just wild vile vulgar comments man... most NYers don't have class TRUST ME. Hecklers & low lives are everywhere but nyc takes it to another level. How these athletes don't knock these mofos out is beyonddd me. I personally couldn't let **** like that go. All personal private info on athletes is available on the internet & these animals use it as ammo. Was the elbow on Stewart intentional? I hate LeBron but even I'll say he doesn't have that "dirty player" rep like Zaza or Bruce Bowen :lol: I think the Pacers fans were smack talking his son so he got em removed- good for LeBron.

I've mentioned it before...I am not able to hear anything posted on niketalk. So I pressed play cuz I'm stupid and after about 10 seconds of silence I said to myself "she shole got them thangs out there." Enough to the point that I can see how some men would assume shes comfortable talking about them.

It's weird. One minute they want men to be aggressive, the next minute they want to be left alone. If you're wearing something like that, MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN will be looking and reckless men will comment and or touch. They know know this. It's not their first rodeo.

Yeah I get what you mean. Mf is the go to & bastard too lol. Involving family is lowest of the low or wise sexual cracks at their wives. D.rose was on the Knicks when my brother went & he was inactive for the game. My brother told me fans were like"you're a ***** *** cripple & your *** can't beat me in a fight so watch me while I **** your wife" & just wild vile vulgar comments man... most NYers don't have class TRUST ME. Hecklers & low lives are everywhere but nyc takes it to another level. How these athletes don't knock these mofos out is beyonddd me. I personally couldn't let **** like that go. All personal private info on athletes is available on the internet & these animals use it as ammo. Was the elbow on Stewart intentional? I hate LeBron but even I'll say he doesn't have that "dirty player" rep like Zaza or Bruce Bowen :lol: I think the Pacers fans were smack talking his son so he got em removed- good for LeBron.
This is my flaw but what stuck out to me when o saw the video was the fact that it was two very young very white people being tossed.

It is of no surprise that young white people with enough money for floor seats crossed a line they probably didnt even think existed.

Many people probably look at athletes as larger than life figures with no human feelings. Kinda like a movie villain.
Where do you think the line should be drawn. With what the fans can say? Cursing? Saying anything about family? Is "you suck" crossing the line?

Also, this is what wnba doesn't take into consideration when they want "equality". They'd probably stop the game and give the crowd a sensitivity training if they barked at the women like they do the men.

Dude in black is the biggest female dog EVER!!

I cant handle you like a Man, so I'll go grab a weapon.

Its evident guy in the green was Not present to cause harm.

The will of anyone is capable of shooting that man. But not just anyone is capable of fighting that man one on one.

not sure about not touching the topic about it, but I would say personally it's different that someone wearing something casual with a large bosom as opposed to someone wearing something revealing with large bosom especially in a talkshow.

oh damn, Bruce Bowen and Zaza, both are career enders. Lebron is not the typical dirty player but he does we he gets annoyed and runs away from it once trouble is about to start. although he started the trend of a different kind of dirty which is the frequent diving culture. guess being a football fan that he is, he brought that garbage in basketball.

It's weird. One minute they want men to be aggressive, the next minute they want to be left alone. If you're wearing something like that, MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN will be looking and reckless men will comment and or touch. They know know this. It's not their first rodeo.
I believe it started with the whole #metoo, #feminism, #women empowerment crap.

Dude in black is the biggest female dog EVER!!

I cant handle you like a Man, so I'll go grab a weapon.

Its evident guy in the green was Not present to cause harm.

The will of anyone is capable of shooting that man. But not just anyone is capable of fighting that man one on one.

Green Guy was warned. acted foolishly and he got shot. if he was smart enough, I would have called the police with such dispute. back when I was younger, I was impulsive and I could have ended up in jail with no regrets. nowadays, with a family to consider, I'd let my ego take the backseat eventhough I feel like beating someone to a pulp. having a record is not really something worth the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom