the thread about nothing...

Gas station accidentally put gas at .379 instead of 3.79 . Just filled up for $5, was close to E too!

9F92F423-0F3A-453A-BA75-007924BB0B67.jpeg

Woudda lasted you about 4 months since you know. :lol:

On another note, I idle alot in my whip. 1.5 Accord Sport, mostly city driving and slight heavy foot on the gas. Averaging 16.6 mpg. :sick:
Lol nah more like half the year :lol: . I meant lucky with my Maxima. It only gets like 8-10mpg too. Bigger wheels/tires & full catback exhaust with longtubes. But mainly the bad mpg is coming from the fuel pressure regulator. Need to replace it. Waiting on my brother to do the labor lol.

I would think the Accord would avg a higher mpg. Does idling effect mpg that much?

Lol nah more like half the year :lol: . I meant lucky with my Maxima. It only gets like 8-10mpg too. Bigger wheels/tires & full catback exhaust with longtubes. But mainly the bad mpg is coming from the fuel pressure regulator. Need to replace it. Waiting on my brother to do the labor lol.

I would think the Accord would avg a higher mpg. Does idling effect mpg that much?

:lol:

I guess so, I have a heavy foot but damn not that bad. My cars like my office, I do everything in there but sheesh. I never had the best mileage in any car, my old Civic hatch was around 21-22 but way better than 16. Id say I was pushing that more too. Maybe its time to actually try eco mode.

:lol:

I guess so, I have a heavy foot but damn not that bad. My cars like my office, I do everything in there but sheesh. I never had the best mileage in any car, my old Civic hatch was around 21-22 but way better than 16. Id say I was pushing that more too. Maybe its time to actually try eco mode.
21-22 is still pretty good imo. Got to push it every once in a while & enjoy the car so I'm totally fine with that. At times I drive my Maxima like I stole it haha. I'm sure eco mode will help a little bit with your Accord.

21-22 is still pretty good imo. Got to push it every once in a while & enjoy the car so I'm totally fine with that. At times I drive my Maxima like I stole it haha. I'm sure eco mode will help a little bit with your Accord.

HELLA slow though. Like unbearably slow.

picasso swerve picasso swerve and zmaqbool zmaqbool both NEED a tune-up on their rides. Those are small displacement engines and should give you good fuel mileage.

WipeMeDown23 WipeMeDown23 is going to change his name to WipeTheFloor23 when he’s done next year.
Most def need a tune. I should've gotten that done after I put on the longtube headers. The air-to-fuel ratio is all over the place on my Maxima lol. And it stinks like fumes at times. The low mpg avg has some to do with the added weight of bigger wheels & tires & exhaust work but yeah not having it tuned is def choking the 3 liter engine.

I hate when I feel that I’m being treated rudely by someone and I respond rudely in return. Two wrongs don’t make a right, and most of the times I just end up feeling bad. On top of that, many times it’s just a result of a misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom