the thread about nothing...

eWAV5-mRBPFHMyoETg13dBQ2-maYOcGwO8EDO0ayGc0.jpg
I distinctly remember my friend being the driver for the night and going around a four-leaf clover highway off ramp with his wheel in one hand and the 10 CDs from his booklet on his finger trying to decide which one to put in.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 6.22.41 PM.png

Thought I was finna perish in a ditch.

Whoa! Damn 😮
I’m glad you were aware of the possibility, Marco. I’ve had a few of those situations happen.

A homeless man in my area was run over a few months back. The poor guy was run over by 5 cars. The last one being a police car itself responding to the scene. They all didn’t recognize it was a body laying in the street.
Appreciate you bro and that's wild, do you know if he was ok after it all happened?

I saw a homeless dude get hit by a lady texting.

he didn't die but he probably wishes he did, it was a civic and he got hit head on so basically he bent 90 degrees and his face bounced off her hood. his whole face was gone/caved in. we just put him on the sidewalk and bounced when the ambulance came. it was a rough scene.

*Me and buyer agree to a deal on OfferUp*

Buyer the next day: “Sorry I can’t! My wife went into labor then I got a speeding ticket and lost my wallet so I couldn’t show my ID then I spent the night in jail then when I got home my dog ate my credit card so sorry can’t buy!!”

They come up with every excuse in the book.

*Me and buyer agree to a deal on OfferUp*

Buyer the next day: “Sorry I can’t! My wife went into labor then I got a speeding ticket and lost my wallet so I couldn’t show my ID then I spent the night in jail then when I got home my dog ate my credit card so sorry can’t buy!!”

They come up with every excuse in the book.
for me, I just go straight to the point, not interested anymore.

Do any of you stay with the same gender when you get pets or is it random/don’t care? My first dog, who we rescued in 2016, is a boy. I don’t know why I would have a preference unless y’all have reasoning to do so.

With the exception of one family dog, I’ve always had female dogs. My experience with the male was great, he was a black lab though so they have a great temperament overall.

We currently have 3 cats, 2 of which are female and one is male. The male is by far the moodiest and the most needy 😭

I've had both gender dogs.

I've had two dobermans, first one was a male and he was massive which probably lead to his early death. so second one I got I got a female so she'd be smaller and hopefully less prone to dying young.

the male was super mellow and almost timid at times. my female was always on go mode "protecting" us from old ladies out front etc. :lol: also always wanted attention, she thought she was a lap dog.

I don't really have a preference male or female though. I'll probably just keep getting rescue mutts now. all my purebred dogs seem to die super young from some stupid disease or cancer. mixed breed dogs seem healthier.

I've had both gender dogs.

I've had two dobermans, first one was a male and he was massive which probably lead to his early death. so second one I got I got a female so she'd be smaller and hopefully less prone to dying young.

the male was super mellow and almost timid at times. my female was always on go mode "protecting" us from old ladies out front etc. :lol: also always wanted attention, she thought she was a lap dog.

I don't really have a preference male or female though. I'll probably just keep getting rescue mutts now. all my purebred dogs seem to die super young from some stupid disease or cancer. mixed breed dogs seem healthier.
It reminds me of my female doberman. Strong breed and extremely energetic. Would jump and bounce off our 7 feet fench like it was nothing. Scary growl but damn dog had an extreme phobia with stuff toys. I mean literally scared of them even with a rubber ducky. Other than those, very fearsome when it comes to other dogs and humans. As far as lifespan, I seem to agree that purebreds seem to have those genetic diseases that shorten lifespan. Although a bull mastiff is a mix, it dies really short with a span of 4-5 years.

I can’t even think of anything she was scared of. She was the most hardcore dog I’ve ever had. Zero cares about pain either. One time she got a stick jammed totally through her front leg and she was running around like it wasn’t even there.

My male doberman was scared of everything. Even if he heard yelling on tv he’d go in the other room. :lol:

They hated their coats. :lol:

Attachments

• E09D3F55-C418-4C6D-B59D-FE8118344A01.jpeg
    E09D3F55-C418-4C6D-B59D-FE8118344A01.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 478DD0D5-EAA2-492A-8646-E8E2F338D3CC.jpeg
    478DD0D5-EAA2-492A-8646-E8E2F338D3CC.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 9
Dog fashion show. I terrorize my dogs. :lol:

White dog was is friends but he got the same treatment. Don’t even know where those water shoes came from.

5886D872-BECC-49AF-BCA2-C83A1503C3DF.jpeg
EE5BD67E-96EF-4640-877A-E3C517176A76.jpeg
Oh man, you are just torturing your dogs. 😆 I extremely hate Chihuahuas but love mini pinchers. I also love my goldy.

Back
Top Bottom