the thread about nothing...

I was born without a sense of smell and I feel like my intuition is super strong. Like I’m old and am just realizing my understanding isn’t normal
Do you eat spicy foods? I worked with someone who couldn't taste anything. He always ate super spicy foods to feel the heat.

No but my house is all electric. I never thought of my taste as altered like food tastes good. But when I’m smoking bud tastes either sweet or dark to me. I don’t get all these specifics people talk about. Like gummy bears that have been sitting for an hr soaked in honey doused with a 1/4 tablespoon of sugar

Last month at work we had a seminar by a blind person on website accomodations for blind users. Honestly very eye-opening.
The guy was fully blind, not just partially, and his text to speech tool ran at 4-5x speed. Completely unintelligible for a regular person. I genuinely couldn't make out a single word because it was so sped up.
I later asked the speaker if he also listens to something like a podcast sped up and he said he generally prefers to listen to audio at 3x speed.

Out on my brothers boat with our boys
First time for my lil guy
80F5DF7E-2CC5-49EB-B389-5C8FD314ECFA.jpeg
D7CEF036-AE59-407D-BBA0-1D709553EFD0.jpeg
C2772CD7-E469-4564-A3DB-AFE5C76E5BA1.jpeg
9014B619-E9E5-428B-9C73-F4E8493547E4.jpeg

Every damn day my kids asking me about the Sonic 3 movie since them folks at Paramount wanted to drop a post credit scene with Shadow.

Thanks Paramount.
I watched the first Sonic movie last week and it was actually pretty decent. Nothing amazing but a solid fun movie

Blind people can smell stuff from super far.

I used to live by this blind people school. I was walking next to a few blind people and they were talking about how bad it smelled.

Sure enough a block away I got closer to a dumpster full of rotted fish baking in the sun. :rofl:

No idea why but it smelled awful and they could smell it from twice as far.
Don't they say once you lose one sense the rest of them get amplified?

Back
Top Bottom