the thread about nothing...

3 men are ship-wrecked on an island​

Where they are captured by cannibals. The cannibal leader says he'll let them live if they go out in the forest and grab 10 of the same fruit.

They all run off, when after a while the first person comes back with 10 apples. The cannibal leader then says, "You must shove them up your *** without any facial expression, and then you will live." The man tries but he winces after the third apple and was killed on the spot.

The second person comes back with 10 cherries and is told the same thing. He starts shoving them up his *** with no difficulty, but he starts laughing hysterically after the ninth cherry and is killed on the spot.

In heaven the two people meet, where the first person ask, "Why did you laugh, you could have gotten away?" "I saw the other guy come back with pineapples."
:rofl:

emepvh6oru691.jpg

Earlier at work I had to test a client’s backup of our HR software because they were running into some weird inconsistent bugs.

I had to reproduce bugs regarding notifications not loading so I’m looking through a team leader’s notifications and came across an application from a nurse to attend courses on hand sanitization.
When you apply for a course, seminar, … you also have to fill in a motivation and this nurse wrote “I need a course to wash my hands” as their motivation :lol:

Earlier at work I had to test a client’s backup of our HR software because they were running into some weird inconsistent bugs.

I had to reproduce bugs regarding notifications not loading so I’m looking through a team leader’s notifications and came across an application from a nurse to attend courses on hand sanitization.
When you apply for a course, seminar, … you also have to fill in a motivation and this nurse wrote “I need a course to wash my hands” as their motivation :lol:
Sounds like she's annoyed that shes accomplished enough to become a nurse and now they're making her go to a class on how to wash her hands

Back
Top Bottom