the thread about nothing...

Good luck

Crazy how workplaces can change. I feel like the last few years you always mentioned it was a chill job and you liked it for the most part.

Thanks, I didn’t take it though. :lol: too big of a pay cut and insurance was WACK.

It used to be super chill then idk what happened. Owner decided he wanted to buy every company and rule the world.

79A92F78-EE49-412A-A213-54E882945187.jpeg

"damn that's crazy"
569809D2-BA35-44EA-9E64-8B438E39720F.jpeg

Truman show was an interesting concept for a movie. The product placement bit felt too ahead of its time
Watched it last month for the first time and 1000% agree. I’d actually love to see a remake or spiritual successor because I think it would be cool to see the concept applied to a current/modern world vs an idyllic 90s (but really with a tinge of 1960s) world they built

Any LA Nters travel the new 6th street bridge yet? Barely a week and a half open and already folks acting a fool. Takeovers, people climbing the arches, some dude was giving a haircut in the middle of the damn bridge, car accidents, you name it! This Dodge was doing a burnout or something, hit another car and crashed. Dude grabbed his backpack and walked away. He probably thought he could claim it was stolen and wasn’t him. Thankfully, there was a clip of him exiting the car and leaving. Eventually, just turned himself in.

I went during the first week.
Was surprised that there was trash on the bridge on the bridge so soon.
But I agree, people have been doing the most. Standing in the middle of the traffic, burnouts, graffiti, haircuts, quincenera pictures, proposals with rose pedals all over.
People are doing the most. Feels like no one’s ever seen a bridge before lol.
There’s a spiral that takes you up to the bridge and I’m sure in a couple of months it’s gonna be full of homeless
Heartbreaking 💔

I went during the first week.
Was surprised that there was trash on the bridge on the bridge so soon.
But I agree, people have been doing the most. Standing in the middle of the traffic, burnouts, graffiti, haircuts, quincenera pictures, proposals with rose pedals all over.
People are doing the most. Feels like no one’s ever seen a bridge before lol.
There’s a spiral that takes you up to the bridge and I’m sure in a couple of months it’s gonna be full of homeless
Heartbreaking 💔

Just saw the bridge is officially closed until further notice. Damn! Going to be on vac the next 2 wks and was planning on taking a drive down there.

Lol that's what it's all about- the choppy cam. If i remember correctly you have the grey R/T Challenger right? Not that it matters when it comes to a muscle car but out of curiosity what is you MPG avg? Mine is between 6-8 on a good day(mainly local driving) & I was doing some spirited driving on some backroads recently & it showed 3.3mpg avg 🤣.

You're from NC? How's the Chally doing- any new mods or plans for upcoming mods? Dodge is going electric starting next year 😔 what do you think about that? Cars will come equipped with fake exhaust soundtracks :rofl: ...what a damn shame

Yup that's me the grey R/T. Mine is at 15 mpg and I don't even check it when I drive fast. You know what they say ignorance is bliss lol.

I'm just a Tar Heel fan because of my Pops and Grandfather I'm actually from Maryland. I never drive the car into DC tho all the potholes would have me sweating although I do want to chop through the city lol.

Once I pay off the cam I may get a new 6.4 intake and maybe a torque converter, I get tired of paying for tunes but have gotten addicted to horsepower numbers at the same time.

Electric cars are "better" it is sad tho because I don't think they'll be as fun to drive and cars will become pretty much like appliances you'll just go to the dealership and grab one like you do a microwave :lol:. The sound is one thing but we also need the smell of our exhaust, the shake of the cam, and the cold start to wake up the neighborhood :rofl:. I just don't see EVs being able to replicate that. They are FAST tho

Back
Top Bottom