the thread about nothing...

The corn guy rolled up to my complex yesterday in a cart similar to this. :lol:

Always seen them in a push cart. I was like, WTF?

1659732624527.png

The corn guy rolled up to my complex yesterday in a cart similar to this. :lol:

Always seen them in a push cart. I was like, WTF?
That man is doing it! :emoji_muscle: :lol:

We had this one guy with an ice cream cart next to the school. Months pass and his cart was upgraded all the time with new stickers, bells and candy displays. We always saw him walk away when he was done but this time homie walked over to his brand new truck where he loaded his cart and drove off. I thought “good for him 👍

This was nice, haha. I wonder if he would like the Mexican way of eating corn, not too spicy for him of course.
Lather some mayonnaise
Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese
Liquid butter spread
Cayenne pepper powder
1659729671380.jpeg

What they charging for a corn nowadays? I legit haven't bought one since the 90's. It was a $1.00

This was nice, haha. I wonder if he would like the Mexican way of eating corn, not too spicy for him of course.
Lather some mayonnaise
Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese
Liquid butter spread
Cayenne pepper powder
1659729671380.jpeg

"The Mexican way".

My dawg basically told us what an elote is but in a gentrified way.

Thank you. My bro and little nephews decided to tag along one day. Wouldn’t you know it, as we all walked to the main avenue to cross ...there was a helicopter circling above us and an active police car chase! Thankfully I saw it coming and got the fam to hurry.

You know someone had to be ejected when a car splits like that!
Good on you that you're an active & responsible uncle. You & the kids don't want to be near any kind of vehicular chase, that fatherly instinct kicked in real fast 🔥.

Everyone inside the car was ejected- the roadway was littered with bloody bodies, cellphones, sneakers & an iPad case. Here is a pic of half of that Subaru.
Screenshot_20220805-200703_Chrome.jpg

"The Mexican way".

My dawg basically told us what an elote is but in a gentrified way.
How’s it a “gentrified way” exactly? That’s how my Mexican mother and family members eat corn.

Good on you that you're an active & responsible uncle. You & the kids don't want to be near any kind of vehicular chase, that fatherly instinct kicked in real fast 🔥.

Everyone inside the car was ejected- the roadway was littered with bloody bodies, cellphones, sneakers & an iPad case. Here is a pic of half of that Subaru.
Thanks man. We wanted no parts of that even though we made it across the street and got to see him run the red light slowing down to about 40mph before gunning it again. Crazy *** fool indeed.

That’s heartbreaking man, you know everyone who witnessed it are traumatized. I know I’d be different after seeing something so horrid :frown:

How’s it a “gentrified way” exactly? That’s how my Mexican mother and family members eat corn.

Thanks man. We wanted no parts of that even though we made it across the street and got to see him run the red light slowing down to about 40mph before gunning it again. Crazy *** fool indeed.

That’s heartbreaking man, you know everyone who witnessed it are traumatized. I know I’d be different after seeing something so horrid :frown:

Nah im jp. :lol:

I think elote woudve sufficed though.

Back
Top Bottom