the thread about nothing...

Has Covid hindered people’s ability to drive? Seems like red light and stop signs no longer mean stop anymore. This afternoon, was driving along my street and this dumb @ $ $ lady pulls out in front of me from a side street and almost t-boned her. Yet she had the nerve to look at me as if I was did something wrong. Same thing with bicyclists. Dudes just love crossing the street when they’re not supposed to. Saw one almost get creamed the other week.

Has Covid hindered people’s ability to drive? Seems like red light and stop signs no longer mean stop anymore. This afternoon, was driving along my street and this dumb @ $ $ lady pulls out in front of me from a side street and almost t-boned her. Yet she had the nerve to look at me as if I was did something wrong. Same thing with bicyclists. Dudes just love crossing the street when they’re not supposed to. Saw one almost get creamed the other week.
Terrible drivers have existed long before that :lol:

My left eye kinda looking like this but it doesn't feel irritated tho. Just the appearance is bugging me.

GettyImages-165888155-932e2032278048c2beafa63a441a2b6c.jpg

My left eye kinda looking like this but it doesn't feel irritated tho. Just the appearance is bugging me.
I’ve had that happen once and never again. It had my little nephew scared and in tears because he didn’t understand. Did you make some sort of strained movement?

Seems like it's gotten worse. Too many cooped up working remotely, they've forgotten how to drive. :lol:
man
forgotten how to walk in public (or maybe I just never noticed how bad it was)
it kills me when people just bail out of their buildings/stores
and dont even take a beat to look left and right for people already walking

GettyImages-165888155-932e2032278048c2beafa63a441a2b6c.jpg

It looks like a sub-conjunctival haemorrhage - and nothing to worry about. They can look dramatic but it’s just a burst blood vessel on the white of your eye - can happen if you cough or sneeze.

If it gets uncomfortable a cool compress and lubricating eye drops can help - but there’s nothing you can do other than wait for it to go over the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom