the thread about nothing...

I can already hear one fan in particular that I hate in real life. Dude is super obnoxious when they win but acts like a sour 10 year old girl when losing. Hope he gets let down for the Super Bowl :lol:

I don’t understand fans of any sport who get so personally emotional about their teams and the games. I love sports just as much as the next person, but damn. Some folks just come off the hinges. They see it as being “passionate”. :🤷:

kdawg kdawg Disaster flirting 🙌😆

Wordle 590 6/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

30460DA8-0CE2-4F57-9D98-9200095F2B58.jpeg

I don’t understand fans of any sport who get so personally emotional about their teams and the games. I love sports just as much as the next person, but damn. Some folks just come off the hinges. They see it as being “passionate”. :🤷:
Same, It’s just too much. They act like they’re the ones doing all the tackling and running. That dude I know is 5ft. 7 300+ pounds and probably lives vicariously through that Chiefs team. I don’t think he’s ever been to Kansas City either, lol.

For real man. People act like their favorite teams & athletes pay their bills, like wake up folks they don't even know you exist!

I'm so glad I've passed this stage in my life. I appreciate going to sporting events and watching them in person but outside of that, they're just a thing. Some of the trash talk amongst fans and discussions about teams can be fun but people just get way too into things. When my team(s) win it's cool and when they lose it's whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom