β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 636 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

2124453E-A285-4A31-BF59-EC25B293BD80.jpeg

same here. just heard about it yesterday. I will always remember him for some of his songs. always love that song he made for Mac & Me.
Yeah bro. I broke the news to my little nephew and he was legit sad about it and kinda quiet afterwards.

Speaking of music, I was at a BBQ recently and someone had a portable speaker. They asked a bunch of people to be DJ and play songs. Every single person refused and said they have a boring playlist or they’re not a good DJ. Nah they’re just scared of what people think of their music tastes.

Its kinda nasty for NJ Transit to ban all beverages from its trains on St . Patrick's day. The optics suggest that there is an alcohol problem on that particular day which we all know is merely a stereotype.

Speaking of music, I was at a BBQ recently and someone had a portable speaker. They asked a bunch of people to be DJ and play songs. Every single person refused and said they have a boring playlist or they’re not a good DJ. Nah they’re just scared of what people think of their music tastes.
I did some DJ and everytime, people loved my playlist and always asks for the songs that I'm playing. I don't play songs that are current since people get tired of them or get used to them. playing something unexpected or from way back always give that surprise or reminiscing feel. sometimes, just for fun, I would play one that is really old and seems to be out of place on my playlist to get some funny reaction, like "WTF is that?". :rofl:

I did some DJ and everytime, people loved my playlist and always asks for the songs that I'm playing. I don't play songs that are current since people get tired of them or get used to them. playing something unexpected or from way back always give that surprise or reminiscing feel. sometimes, just for fun, I would play one that is really old and seems to be out of place on my playlist to get some funny reaction, like "WTF is that?". :rofl:
one of my favorite fun song is the Troll Song......

Back
Top Bottom