the thread about nothing...

8aa7w9v17l6b1.jpg

Anyone buy gifts early for Fathers Day this year? This is the first time I’ve done it a week in advance and now I’ve seen the light. I’m gonna do this from now on, no more last minute shopping.

Got my pops some Lacoste bathroom towels and a Versace cologne. I know he’ll love it.

Anyone buy gifts early for Fathers Day this year? This is the first time I’ve done it a week in advance and now I’ve seen the light. I’m gonna do this from now on, no more last minute shopping.

Got my pops some Lacoste bathroom towels and a Versace cologne. I know he’ll love it.
haven't bought one for myself. my father died before christmas last year. :emoji_disappointed:

My grandpa got hospitalized for pneumonia 2 days ago and we found out that he also has metastatic cancer. He's currently in ICU, but it looks like he'll be going home on hospice (if he even makes it home, that is).

Also found out my mom is most likely gonna be divorcing my stepdad due to strong evidence that he's been having an affair while she's been sick with cancer.

When it rains, it pours.

My grandpa got hospitalized for pneumonia 2 days ago and we found out that he also has metastatic cancer. He's currently in ICU, but it looks like he'll be going home on hospice (if he even makes it home, that is).

Also found out my mom is most likely gonna be divorcing my stepdad due to strong evidence that he's been having an affair while she's been sick with cancer.

When it rains, it pours.
Jesus! I'm so sorry you are going through all of this at the same time.

thanks guys, never got the chance of facing my father again for almost 20 years since leaving and never met his grandson. this is the first fathers' day event without him. some regrets and could have been better. so I'll just take the words of Mike and the Mechanics to heart.

A former girlfriend had the opposite "bad things come in 3's" and believed in it. People in her life had died close to each other and I wasn't ever going to be a D enough to call it nonsense. Was like oh yeah, yeah. The sad thing is bad things happen in bunches and not bunches all the time, you can search for patterns though.

Mainly, I believe humans can't know if bad things come in 3's or if they don't, just like our brains aren't meant to contemplate how deep space goes. We can't determine the rhythms of life.

So I lean toward we don't know/thus it's "less likely" than "likely. More so, we don't know what's true.

I’ve been trying to watch ancient aliens all day. I just had a pineapple salad from wholefoods. I’ve been drinking capri suns and listening to my own music now I’ve gotta get my apartment together and bag stuff up because I’m supposed to be moving into another apartment. My father died two and half years ago. I just wanted to say that by the time Father’s Day hits

I’ve been trying to watch ancient aliens all day. I just had a pineapple salad from wholefoods. I’ve been drinking capri suns and listening to my own music now I’ve gotta get my apartment together and bag stuff up because I’m supposed to be moving into another apartment. My father died two and half years ago. I just wanted to say that by the time Father’s Day hits
took my son out today to have some burger, he beat the hell out of me when I was messing with him that he missed his chance when he initially said NO and when I said I was going to have meself some burger, he got upset and punched me a lot. said, nice way to treat your father on fathers' day, then he stopped. he's a lot closer to his mom. I'm just his play buddy.

Back
Top Bottom