the thread about nothing...

As someone that stopped being a dumbass at the end of 2015 (when I was 23), I can’t imagine what people that dealt with Covid and George Floyd in Minnesota if they’re in a volatile part of their life (early 20s), are dealing with.

Those dudes are spinning. And you know they’re dudes, women are smart…. They don’t.

It for sure happened between George Floyd and Covid.

Admit to it or not but watching your city burn is gonna change you in one way or another.

I sat on the Hiawatha bridge over lake just watching it all. Parked up there with my mind blown.

I have lived in the city my whole life, Friendly Fridley, nothing crazy, but I was near Brainerd watching it happen on the news and the fire and row of people.

Dude I can’t say anything was crazy except the moment. I don’t even know. It can’t be thrown aside I will remember it.

What was your most favorite toy that you know was bought from TRU? Christmas gift, Bday gift or just you asking for it from your parents?
Took it for granted, as it was always gonna be with us. My parents went there. Not me, by the time I was in 2007 I was in HS unfortunately never went.

Although, I’ve heard tell of the magic that is Toys R Us…. and want to go. :lol:

hhs6p1p7l0zb1.jpg

chipotle-chilaquiles-d83053be1dc0482886723906f5d5d712.jpg

At the end of August I weighed 189. Today’s weight 165. I’m on no diet, in fact, trying to bulk up more(already tone/cut) and the only thing I’ve done besides cut out ice cream is lift more consistently. At a loss(no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom