the thread about nothing...

Dude I work with his brother in law owns a blue ribbon farm what ever that means. They raise and butcher and pack their own meat He's trying to get me to buy a quarter cow, and a quarter pig for $450. Says it comes with all your major cuts (ribs,roasts, ny strips, ham steaks, bacon ect ect) for both animals and any specific ones you request. I'm not sure how much of each you get with a quarter of the animal but doesn't seem like that's all that cheap. I haven't really looked into it it's worth it or not, seems more expensive though but I guess the quality MIGHT be better, but Ive been eating steroid injected store bought all my life I might not like that all natural 😂Plus it's just me and my daughter I'd have to get a deep freezer. So I'm passing. He's always selling out the back of his trunk making bank. I'm not buying trunk meat tho that's crazy.

Dude I work with his brother in law owns a blue ribbon farm what ever that means. They raise and butcher and pack their own meat He's trying to get me to buy a quarter cow, and a quarter pig for $450. Says it comes with all your major cuts (ribs,roasts, ny strips, ham steaks, bacon ect ect) for both animals and any specific ones you request. I'm not sure how much of each you get with a quarter of the animal but doesn't seem like that's all that cheap. I haven't really looked into it it's worth it or not, seems more expensive though but I guess the quality MIGHT be better, but Ive been eating steroid injected store bought all my life I might not like that all natural 😂Plus it's just me and my daughter I'd have to get a deep freezer. So I'm passing. He's always selling out the back of his trunk making bank. I'm not buying trunk meat tho that's crazy.
Worth it if you know the source. I mean Trunk doesn’t sound fancy, but if you know how it was fed and raised, that’s not a bad deal. Most meat is cheap because of government subsidies and a focus on the bottom line… the meat we often get in grocery stores is, like you said, so full of drugs… (but we get to thinking it’s supposed to taste that way and be that cheap).

All I know is some of the best fish I’ve ever had was out of the back of a trunk 😄 Fresh caught and driven ten minutes to the spot.

Sure if it's packaged frozen has it in the cooler in ice. Bruh brings it fresh from the farm wrapped in butcher paper selling it before we clock in and at lunch. Most of us work 8s but some 10s and 12s. That's a lot of meat to just be chilling in the break room all day 😂. I'm sure it's all safe, I'm the new dude they been doing it forever. But it's like maq25060 maq25060 said. I'm not paying $20 for 3lbs warm fresh raised 90/10 hamburger meat when there's 4 grocery stores on my way home with that good ol steroid raised 70/30 for 2.39 a pound

IMG_0538.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg
I help out at my boys farm sometimes. His dogs love getting in the way.

My wife got suckered into buying 8-10 dollar cartons of a dozen eggs cuz her co-worker "raised them on a farm"

Baby, we ain't that rich...better enjoy these 3 dollar eggs from jewel and ****

They’re great eggs though - I’ve got a client who has chickens and they gave me some once. She said they were great and she was right - they were big and creamy and delicious.

Me and boy work two seasonal jobs together and we’re basically joined at the hip at our winter job. They don’t really know much about us because we only work there a few months of the year.

Somehow they heard I used to own a food truck though and they think he’s Mexican (he’s not) so they assume he was a cook?

Anyways idk how this started but we have a commercial kitchen at work. They keep handing us produce and cash and asking us to cook Mexican food. :rofl:

So it basically became a side hustle we never wanted. We pocket some money, go to the store and buy food to cook.

Tomorrow it’s breakfast burritos and the boss literally tells us our job is to cook all day now even though it takes 20 minute. Whatever I’ll roll with it.

Tomorrow it’s breakfast burritos and the boss literally tells us our job is to cook all day now even though it takes 20 minute. Whatever I’ll roll with it.

Aye Dios mio!! That looks delicious 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Well done bro. Wanna try something different and hits real good? Make something we call Sopes. All the ingredients are easy to find at a Latino grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom