The Thread About Nothing...

I guess this is the difference between your original 54 million dollar contract and your new 100 million dollar contract.
9pybr7

Professional golfers have gorgeous wives. I've yet to see an average or ugly PGA wife. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What's the rationale behind having the spelling bee on ESPN?

I honestly don't know... seems like the same rationale as having darts or poker. Maybe they view it more in a game sense? They could easily put it on Bravo, TNT, or even the Discovery channel I suppose.

Sportscenter is such a POS. They're doing this whole segment on Nba players fashion (talking about the glasses, etc.) like what the hell does this have to do about sports coverage? smh

ESPN can't decide if they want to be TMZ, E, Sporting News or Comedy Central. And instead of doing any of it well they just suck at everything

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What's the rationale behind having the spelling bee on ESPN?

another question to ponder is why is it only America that has a spelling bee in the world?

I enjoy the spelling bee, thank you. And it's now one of the only programs, minus actual games, that I watch on ESPN.

Had no clue that the kid Karl Malone had with that 13yr old now plays for the Eagles

Just wanted to say that today is appreciated. Baseball all morning with the M's starting right now, U.S. Open with Tiger in the hunt and teeing off in 40 mins, and Game 3 of the Finals tonight. My kind of day.

Does anyone else think NBA scouts are 100% hit or miss? Some of these guys are awesome and some of these guys make me question if they've ever even watching basketball.

Bob Costas annoys me so much these days. He's always giving these stupid lectures or cliche written epilogues that try to build up drama, but only achieves his next level of cheesiness. Shutup, retire, and write your books.

People shouldn't bring little babies to sporting events.

Makes me nervous walking down the stairs.

Back
Top Bottom