The Thread About Nothing...

That mike miller Florida team was one of my favorite teams.

Teddy Dupree
Brent Nelson
Weeks
UD
Money mike.

I hated that they lost to that wide mouth mfer cleaves and izzo

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It's so hard being a Knicks fan. Mistake after mistake.
30t6p3b.gif

Try being a Browns or Cubs fan. 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
...Sig check

I feel better. Thanks bros.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't' think RGIII is going to be as good as some people think. I like the trade only because we haven't had a legit QB in decades and whats another 5 years of being terrible honestly if he turns out to suck, or god forbid gets injured. But i fear he isn't that great of a passer. I don't know if its my ******** fan mentality to just expect us to suck or if i really don't think RGIII will be that good.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I honestly don't' think RGIII is going to be as good as some people think. I like the trade only because we haven't had a legit QB in decades and whats another 5 years of being terrible honestly if he turns out to suck, or god forbid gets injured. But i fear he isn't that great of a passer. I don't know if its my ******** fan mentality to just expect us to suck or if i really don't think RGIII will be that good.
All legit gripes....until I got to the part that I put in bold. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I didn't see him play that much in college and the highlights ive seen all the WR's have a lot of seperation and i haven't seen any highlight of him making touch passes or passes through traffic.  I know its prob happened but i just haven't really looked into it.  I just see these deep passes and think Anthony Armstrong isn't getting that open 

Originally Posted by Put em up

That mike miller Florida team was one of my favorite teams.

Teddy Dupree
Brent Nelson
Weeks
UD
Money mike.

I hated that they lost to that wide mouth mfer cleaves and izzo

:TEDDY DUPAY**He was my coach at five star basketball camp
laugh.gif
he only picked me cuz he like my all white j williams patent leathrler hyperfliGhts.... our other pg had the all purples hah only kids n the camp rockin them. All the other ballers had bb4s or solo flights. He had a florida colorway of those flightposite with the 2 funky pods n strap. (Forget what theyre called but jus saw allen houston rockin some)He went on to get busted gambling and lose his eligibility
laugh.gif
: {he also tried to clown on my anthony mason rodeo part
laugh.gif

Teddy literally avg 50 in high school
pimp.gif

Red head bonner

And supposedly jwill pt 2.0 Nelson

Not even a fla fan but man that team was fun.

last night's McD's AA Game was zzzzzzzzzzz
Rasheed Sulaimon will be a very solid player for Duke in the next few years.

No star power from this class at all. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I didn't see him play that much in college and the highlights ive seen all the WR's have a lot of seperation and i haven't seen any highlight of him making touch passes or passes through traffic.  I know its prob happened but i just haven't really looked into it.  I just see these deep passes and think Anthony Armstrong isn't getting that open 
The kid literally improved on his accuracy every year in college. He has made numerous touch passes and passes in small windows.

GW TD vs OU he throws about a 40 yard dart between a safety and a corner. Essentially illustrates everything that makes RGIII special

As part of the punishment for spygate, Goodell made Belichick do the whole "A Football Life" thing.

Wild theory i know 
laugh.gif

Random thoughts: 
I hope Dwayne Wade gets what he deserves for injuring Rondo last year in the postseason when the playoffs roll around this year. Also hope it's a Celtics player who does it. 
pimp.gif

Iman Shumpert is gonna be really, really good.

This NBA season is responsible for so many injuries to players that would have otherwise been fine it's ridiculous. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom