The thread about nothing

2pac is the best rapper ever...ever ever ever. i don't care i don't care i don't care.
Lil Wayne had the potential to be the biggest rapper ever ever ever.
MBDTF is Kanye's best album
how can anyone listen to Ace Hood? it's painful.

my unpopular opinion: this section needs some looking after...
this notoriously unmediated section is becoming victim of its own freedoms...

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

free the wave

tired.gif

In today's rap/hip hop climate, it's very refreshing to hear artists who actually rap, instead of trying to venture way left-field
to create some overbearing genre-bending sound. Now I'm all for it if it sounds good, but that's the thing, it's usually terrible.
People label it as "being different and evolving", but that doesn't automatically make it good. So I would much rather stick with
Young Jeezy, "M-m-m-m-fraudulent music", and Juicy J over a lot of these 'I can't really rap, so let me combine a bunch of different
genres and fool people' "artists".

If the Jets had a couple more members and an In House producer, would they be the new Wu Tang?

Tyga music is catchy, but he says nothing in his raps
Young niño f$&@ a b$&@$ In a pea coat, carlito scar face al pacino, bun b thou pimp c rip though....

%*# was that, seriously....

Tygas music is terrible. I had pretty high hopes for him, but the YCMB negative influences turned his music for the worse. He went from "Black Thoughts" to 90% of his music being about abusing women

Gotta thank Dre or Scoop Deville or whoever for samplin that Twin Sister track on the Kendrick single and putting me me onto them. They're a
pimp.gif
band.

just started listening to some Frank Ocean
eek.gif

never thought somebody from Odd Future could make NICE baby making music
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom