THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

Got to hitup the vans park in NY thanks to underground skateshop 0E40707E-F610-4489-94BA-FE3EF7DEE8FB.jpeg 628C30F5-D6B3-4F33-80AB-75D354E1DDF6.png ......7pm-10pm ........4 basic tricks ..........a make an hour.......... happy ............sore

Got to hitup the vans park in NY thanks to underground skateshop ......7pm-1p ........4 basic trics ..........a make an hour.......... happy ............sore
That''s awesome, was it packed? any pros?

That''s awesome, was it packed? any pros?

That was my 2cd time there, def more packed this time around. A lot of people were on the sidelines not knowing when to go or was just rusty from the winter. No pros tho, it was all underground Skateshop employees and customers/friends. Saw one of the bronze guys first time tho and I was one of the rusty ones lol

They remind me of a mash-up of Half Cabs and Old Skools. Not sure if I'd buy them though.
yeah, and bearcat which Rowan himself said inspired them bc he used to skate them all the tme growing up.

The new popcush is awesome, and these fit and feel great. Recommended. The collar lining is upgraded too, feels good.

Kareem Axion shoe was the first skateboarding sneaker I ever owned

43d31284365ac436bc75cea69f15fae4.jpg

I've been watching re-runs of the King of the Road seasons that Vice aired. Under these tough circumstances with COVID and the climate of the country, it provides a great escape. Such a good vibes type of show.

Back
Top Bottom