THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

Muska re-releasing these. Sold 100 signed over the weekend. I think the plan is to release more. Not a bad idea. They'll sell.

Really can’t believe. A legend lost. I had no idea he was battling brain tumors but his weight loss now makes sense.

I got to meet him and Vinnie at the old Concepts back in ‘98. Super nice guy. I remember footage from that day ended up in Peep This the following year.
Met him back in 2001 at a DVS demo behind a skate shop. Him and Jeron Wilson were the nicest dudes there. Keith played my friend Corey in a game of SKATE and blanked him in 5 tricks :lol:, then we kept making him do stationary ollies in front of us while we went :wow:. Such a cool dude.

Other highlights of the demo were Jason Dill being fried out of his skull and Steve Berra (unsurprisingly) being an insufferable douche.

Cherished memories. :lol:

Demos were the coolest thing when you were younger and skating. Like going to a pro sports game but much more intimate. Went to Osiris, Element, Zero and a few others. Great memories. They'd throw out free merch and kids would damn near fight to the death over it.

Demos were the coolest thing when you were younger and skating. Like going to a pro sports game but much more intimate. Went to Osiris, Element, Zero and a few others. Great memories. They'd throw out free merch and kids would damn near fight to the death over it.

They really were. I grew up two towns over from PJ Ladd and used to run into him and Eli Reed all over Mass. when we’d have local demos PJ would show up and steal the show. Wouldn’t say a word and just went about destroying whatever park the demo was being held. A NSS demo comes to mind. I remember their ams were so pissed.

They really were. I grew up two towns over from PJ Ladd and used to run into him and Eli Reed all over Mass. when we’d have local demos PJ would show up and steal the show. Wouldn’t say a word and just went about destroying whatever park the demo was being held. A NSS demo comes to mind. I remember their ams were so pissed.

Awesome. South shore?

I used to go to the ones closer to central MA. Eastern Boarder, Traders, Concrete Wave, 8-Ball, Skater Paradise.

rip huf. Once again it’s **** cancer.

I was lucky to live down the street from bam in the toy days and whenever us youngins would skate his backyard mini he would always take care of us.

on another note.

rip huf. Once again it’s **** cancer.

I was lucky to live down the street from bam in the toy days and whenever us youngins would skate his backyard mini he would always take care of us.

on another note.

I just saw this. In. I still have a red one from when Primewood did the reissue a few years back. One to put on the wall.

Had no idea Hook Ups decks go for so much, wanted to put one in the cave but wtf.

edit:

In on the Muska Red 8", hopefully they keep it at $50 and don't get greedy.

Last edited:
Didn’t they do a different silhouette or was it a 1:1 reissue?

Different

Untitled.jpg

Red one just sold out in like 2 mins.

EDIT: all of them gone. Welp

Muska said they're not going to be limited and he plans on keeping them in stock.

Red one just sold out in like 2 mins.

EDIT: all of them gone. Welp

Muska said they're not going to be limited and he plans on keeping them in stock.
that’s what I’m hoping for. If not then oh well. I don’t need more decks in my closet that will never get hung.

that’s what I’m hoping for. If not then oh well. I don’t need more decks in my closet that will never get hung.

They're releasing more next week.

Muska's been saying they're making it a point of emphasis to get everyone hooked up.

Back
Top Bottom