THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

Someone call the Wah-mbulance!

Gino Iannucci is not on the Chocolate team page anymore but Daniel Castillo remains? At least, we know Daniel is skating?

Rumors are that he went to FA but I'll believe it when I see it.

here you go, it's official.

10727362_519890068155067_1888011279_n.jpg

Last edited:
Network A, same YT page that did that PROD life series started doing a cool series with TK about the streets and skateboarding. 

I think these were the only 3 that were posted, kinda cool seeing this bc I can relate so much. hopefully they pop out a few more episodes.

also Keelan Dadd isn't on DGK anymore, wonder if he'll go the PROD route and skate for his new Pharmacy shop. Chris Cole and Mikey Taylor, Jake Johnson and Creager are still without board sponsors. idk if posted but Zero is trying out Forrest Edwards.

a rad pic of Jay Adams and Hosoi from http://websta.me/n/aacostaa

914397_591517627625197_143267150_n.jpg

also, why is it impossible to find nubuck shoes and 7.9 decks? 
mean.gif

Someone call the Wah-mbulance!

Gino Iannucci is not on the Chocolate team page anymore but Daniel Castillo remains? At least, we know Daniel is skating?

Rumors are that he went to FA but I'll believe it when I see it.
Dude sounds salty still from the last interview on 48blocks. I would have still kept my mouth shut, and just let the skating do the talking.

here you go, it's official.

10727362_519890068155067_1888011279_n.jpg
laugh.gif
 This would be so FA if this where to happen.

Phone interview with Jason Dill confirming that Gino approached him to get on. I'm gonna believe whoever summarized it on SLAP since I'm not trying to listen to Dill rambling for an hour. Why does phone sound quality still suck so bad in 2014 anyway?

I'm not holding my breath that Gino or Jerry Hsu will end up putting together a full part since they switched teams but they seem to fit better now. Since the whole Trunk Boyz thing happened, I feel like Chocolate got a little less interesting. They're sick skaters but still...

Old man Gino still skating (last year anyway).

Pops can skate however he wants. A lot of people do but they aren't pro. Is anyone paying Pops to skate anymore? If people stopped interviewing him, maybe we can just forget about him already? Sorry, it's like a scab that you can't stop picking at.

Jeez, this guy makes things look too easy! I almost want those Huf Classics if they weren't so damn pricey. $85 for a vulcanized shoe? I'll wait until they get marked down.

Never got into Keelan Dadd. It was probably all that "Switch God" BS that made me dislike him before I even saw him skate. When is "Baby Scumbag" gonna disappear? The less he pops up in my YouTube recommended videos, the better.

On a less hatery note, Dennis Durrant. Was this already posted? Worth watching again.

Last edited:
Got a $30 palace deck from bodega. Top ply is stained magenta
smile.gif
nice love getting decks for cheap 

also i think i heard jake johnson was going to be on ave's hockey, which is branching off of FA 

Last edited:
That's a giant switch heelflip!

RIP to East Coast legend Matt Reason. This part is like 20 years old and still holds up IMO.

nice pickup on that palace deck, NO ONE sells that brand around me.

anyways, sorry I haven't been keeping this thread alive, I got banned for a bit and been busy.

I finally got my hands on an FA deck, my favorite graphic in a while, my skateshop actually held on to it for me.

10666237_1563874767161518_506266457_a.jpg

I went to the premier of "Oververt" thursday and it was amazing!!! Zack Wallin is now pro, it was rad watching it as part of the video. that kickflip he did over that street gap was INSANE on film.

10724853_713110008783410_1763269704_a.jpg

this kid's part was good, too many tre flips for my liking but sick nonetheless, not much switch either, switch to me lose its "coolness" with so many people doing it nowadays but I can see why skaters choose to do it, it is funner. 

Etnies coming up strong with their team and their shoes great.

Plan B video coming soon, I'm more excited to see DWay's part more than anyone, with Sheckler and PJ in close second. we can all assume TPuds and Felipe's parts aere going to be a lot like what we see on street league or the berrics.

Matt Miller's DC part. such a sick part, hated DC up til they released Josh Kalis' Centric model and re released the Lynx, love how they're doing technical shoes like the old days kinda or at least can tell them apart from whatever else is out there.

Trevor Colden on the cover of the skateboard mag, so sick.

cover.jpg

also run & gun just started and as much as I don't like seeing skaters do the same tricks I see them do on street league, Chris Cole killed it. sucks Shane isn't part of this one, I think he got mega robbed on the first one.

forgot to add this part by Milton Martinez.

so gnarly, 2 bangers at the end.

not sure if i posted this before.. but yeah, here's what went down when volcom europe came here

as soon as they landed, it reached 45'-50' C

no one skates outside during summer over here :lol:

^^^ that was nice.

here's a rad Gilbert Crockett part, song was dope too, wish more skaters would use oldies on their parts.

speaking of Crockett, his new mid top might be my new favorite skate shoe, haven't tried them out yet but I've been wanting a sort of slim pointed toe mid top shoe like the Blazers (RIP since I can't find any for cheap) 3 more pairs I need to get through before I buy these so I'm going to be skating a lot these next weeks.

1-600x367.jpg

saw that Tony Hawk part for breakfast 
nthat.gif
 sooo good but soooo bad
mean.gif
 bc I'm not skating for a week at the moment. insane part.

also rumors have it that Dyrdek is again bringing up Alien Workshop, along with Omar Salazar, Gilbert Crockett, Jake Johnson apparently might skate for Krooked.

HUF put on a surfer 
indifferent.gif

the 3 new guys on Adidas

whats a good board for a beginner (13yr) xmas gift  

not to expensive but still a good board 

whats a good board for a beginner (13yr) xmas gift  
not to expensive but still a good board 

All boards are pretty good except girl, and chocolate wood is from idk but gets weak real quick. Not much inexpensive boards at mom & pop shops, but doesn't hurt to get the wheels, trucks, and bearings from there as they dont tend to get any cheaper on the franchise shops either. Zumiez has blind skateboards for $30 and the wood isnt bad at all. I suggest going with a sz 8 for the young tyke. Merry xmas

Last edited:
thanks fam

$30 not bad.. he getting more serious about boarding and the old one i got him a couple of years ago may be cool if it had better wheels etc

thinking just getting him a new one

I stand corrected ccs.com is going out of business and the wheels and trucks are at a very good price now @trueprada

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom