the thread about TWOs

Former Tar Heels coach wearing some Jordan 2 Low.
1658285986887.png

I think it looks better personally fills the top of the shoe out a little better, not a huge detail tho.

I’m not sure why these would have the three eyelets when other recents 2s have had four 🤷‍♂️
My thoughts exactly. I just think having 4 eyelets looks better and fills out the shoe a bit bettter.

I did read today though that for the OGs (1986), 4 eyelets is actually only for sizes 10 and up, while all sizes 9.5 and under had 3 eyelets. Didn’t know that, and while I still think 4 eyelets looks best, if that’s how it was originally, that’s what it should be IMO. That even means that the A Ma 2s and OW 2s are technically not quite like the OG in that detail, as ALL sizes of those had 4 eyelets regardless. If this is true, you learn something new everyday, and I can appreciate the accuracy.

@scollard is saying the three eyelets are only for sizes 9.5 and under, just like the OG’s…He’s always been spot in with his info so there’s still a good chance the larger sizes are getting done correctly…

You mean THEY’RE ALL GETTING DONE CORRECTLY, “correctly” meaning sizes 10+ get the 4 eyelets, while 9.5 and under get 3. Don’t make me over here with my size 9 feel like I’m getting something incorrect. Haha.

That's only probably because that pair is a baby size
Edit anyone below a 10 and they're doing that 4 eyelet thing

Back
Top Bottom