the thread about TWOs

Will be very easy to get, more than likely will sit for a day or two...only 2 that will be "harder" (and use that loosely) to get will be the white/red
a lot of spots will sell out of these jordans

a lot of spots will sell out of these jordans

You think? Depends on location, I know cats in my area are going to sleep I've heard "ain't no jump man on'em" from a few dudes and "they ugly" and "they phoney as ****" me personally, love the 2s, am I feeling any of the retro+ CWs, nah, I had to choose one, I'd go with infras

You think? Depends on location, I know cats in my area are going to sleep I've heard "ain't no jump man on'em" from a few dudes and "they ugly" and "they phoney as ****" me personally, love the 2s, am I feeling any of the retro+ CWs, nah, I had to choose one, I'd go with infras

I live near a mall that has a Champ's that gets everything that the HoH in the same mall gets and based on Champ's release locator these Infrared's seem to be available everywhere (GR). What I've noticed after the White/Infrared Retro 6 and Baron 9 releases which in my opinion sucks because people should be buying shoe's to wear them is that most people won't cop a dope looking shoe if it's widely available and doesn't have much of a resale value. The Baron 9's were pretty much available everywhere and I got two call backs for the two raffles I put in (same thing with other GR's I've wanted) but for the Baron 1's since it was more limited I only got one call back which was fine since I only wanted one pair of each. So with these Infrared Retro 2's I'll more than likely just put in two raffles for reassurance purposes, probably get two call backs again, and they'll more than likely sit for a bit no matter how dope they look just because it isn't limited and won't have a huge resale value :smh:

Last edited:
Two's were a failure when they came out back in the day. They are really ugly and it is an easy pass for me.

Y'all should be able to cop these ugly things, in my area 10 different Champs are getting them, not to mention all the other stores

Back
Top Bottom