the thread about TWOs

2s are some of my favorites. i really wish we could get some lows :smokin my 95 pair is dry rotted, thinking about doing a swizap

Not sure if trolling...

Never heard of anyone having to go a full size UP in any jordans..
no completely serious
100x100px-LS-754e8aca_191.jpeg

This will be easy cop on release day.  I really hope no one pay the premium for early presell.  GL for those who wants them.

This will be easy cop on release day.  I really hope no one pay the premium for early presell.  GL for those who wants them.
I figured they will be but still posted the info anyways. :wink:

They need to rerelease:

1. Qrich pe's
2. Black chrome
3. Melos
4. Columnia blue lows, in a HIGH top version that comes with default navy blue laces.

The Infrared 23 Retro 2's look so GR around my way I'm thinking of putting in only one raffle at Champ's and another at the HoH. I usually put in two tickets at each store even for GR's, but then I have to deal with the awkward situation of getting 4 calls which I don't need/want. Hopefully the two tickets is enough, if not I'll be waking up early Saturday morning which I highly doubt.

I got a chance to see them Infrared 2s when i picked up my Baron's on Saturday and even seeing them in person wasnt enough to get me to like those. The cement print on them is what kills is for me. Ill def be coppin all OG colorway 2s they drop this year tho.

I thought I was gonna cop, but I changed my mind on the Black/infrared.

My connect sent me a pic and they don't look as good as I thought they would.

I'll wait for the OG pair coming out.

Should be an easy cop for whoever wants them this weekend.

No need to do raffle tickets for these, wake up and go cop, i hate 2's with a passion

I really want to get a pair of 2's I just hate the way they look when they crease especially with the pleather used now it actually makes it even look worse.

i might entertain the night shades. i saw them at sneakercon over the weekend and they look pretty interesting, to say the least. i also saw the infrareds that drop this weekend and those are an ez pass. i believe they will be slightly limited tho? :nerd:

i might entertain the night shades. i saw them at sneakercon over the weekend and they look pretty interesting, to say the least. i also saw the infrareds that drop this weekend and those are an ez pass. i believe they will be slightly limited tho? :nerd:
Not limited in any fashion

Back
Top Bottom