the thread about TWOs

More importantly, I hope these would sit on outlets. I remember the time when I saw a pair of Chicago 2's in an outlet last 2010. Regret passing on those 
mean.gif

These 2s aint limited like as is stated above. Folks tryin to hype these up to resell. These will be even easier to cop than the Venom 10s. Nikeatl is doin FCFS and they aint done that on any retro Js all year. These really will sit EVERYWHERE on shevles for a week or two i think. Really easy to pass on these 2s with the OG 2s dropping soon.

Last edited:
These 2s aint limited like as is stated above. Folks tryin to hype these up to resell. These will be even easier to cop than the Venom 10s. Nikeatl is doin FCFS and they aint done that on any retro Js all year. These really will sit EVERYWHERE on shevles for a week or two i think. Really easy to pass on these 2s with the OG 2s dropping soon.

This.

Even Niketown NY is doing fcfs.

I think if they would have just made the white cement part of the shoe jus plain white then it would have been more appealing. Cement print just dont seem to look right on an AJ2. Jus my

Last edited:
I was talking about the men's sizes, they're retail is $150. However, most sites are saying $170. Either way I think it'll be an easy cop

Back
Top Bottom