the thread about TWOs

Honestly thought dudes would still be able to land this joint at noon today at Beastbay.
nerd.gif
Not the only one. I'm sure stores still have them, though.

Was able to get a pair for me and the lady this morning, I know a lot of people didn't like these but the 2s have always been a favorite for me. At first I was going to pass for the concord 2s but hey you only live once and I rather pay retail than resell later

Not true for every ATC bot service, the thing is most ATC bots haven't realized NDC changed their website when they added CAPTCHA then they changed it again lowkey the other day on how you can click on NDC and how the website processes it and since most of these ATC services haven't updated their bots to get around this that's why they are having issues. I have a bot I use just to give me a better chance at copping and my bot almost on a weekly basis gets updated when a website modifies their pages (Champ's and NDC most recently) so I've never had an issue since I'm always only getting a single pair for myself and can get through the CAPTCHA system fairly quickly. That being said, NDC did try pulling a fast one by sending out a messed up link the first time around and almost everyone couldn't see the men's sizes until the second link they tweeted out which my bot got instantly, I had to wait a long time in line (assuming the long wait times were because of the FSR of the 2's among all the other releases people were purchasing all at the same time) but 30 minutes later I checked out with free shipping and got my email confirmation :pimp:
Chicago! Was up I see you was able to score, I ended up having to get them off my phone since I couldn't get them to pull up at first from my computer.

All of a sudden, this will be ever ones conclusion soon...
Doubt it.

I did find one spot with them in stock. One pair left, size 11. Should've posted it here. Wasn't thinking. It's gone now. That was 30 mins ago, too.

Chicago! Was up I see you was able to score, I ended up having to get them off my phone since I couldn't get them to pull up at first from my computer.

Yeah bro I was so blessed that I copped because I couldn't find even when opening the first link NDC tweeted out then a few minutes later I guess they tweeted out the right link specifically for men's sizes and I had to wait in line for a while. I almost copped off my phone too lol I thought I was done and I first got the second tweet on my phone and then my computer so I was waiting in line on my phone a few seconds before my computer and eventually my hand went numb from having to hold my phone for almost 30min straight (Galaxy Note 2) since it says don't refresh or accept calls while in line. What sucked is that at some point NDC crashed and I was kicked out of line on my phone and got an out of stock error message when trying to get back in line but thankfully I got through on my computer, well my brother got through on his computer since he's the one that cops for me on the computer and I always try doing my part on my phone. I'm glad you were able to cop bro, did you use the free two day air shipping code? Ever since NDC switched to CAPTCHA I've been paying less for my shoe's than when I win raffles and pick up in store :pimp:

Nike DC store sold out in about 20 mins... These are def being slept on... Def more limited than ppl thought, not even close to GR

Can't believe these sold out even though most of the people here don't like the colorway.

Definitely sitting on the walls up here, at least JB did a decent on job on these compared to their previous releases

IMO they sold out because of less products produced, model hasn't released in awhile, and new cats not knowing what 2's could go for in the aftermarket. I see a lot of people returning these in a week or two once they realize people don't want them.

JB is smart for releasing these in less numbers because these would've sat harder than the crimson 3's from last year with that ugly purple print on it :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom